I've been trying to install rdr2 on my xbox one s it's in disk format and it stops...

Discus and support I've been trying to install rdr2 on my xbox one s it's in disk format and it stops... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Install rdr2 troubleshooting broken disk 2839a95c-f48b-4756-88d6-69cd84fd4659 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhinegold, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Rhinegold
    Rhinegold Guest

I've been trying to install rdr2 on my xbox one s it's in disk format and it stops...

Install rdr2 troubleshooting broken disk

:)

Rhinegold, Nov 26, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I've been trying to install rdr2 on my xbox one s it's in disk format and it stops installing when I put the second disk I.n

It is likely a bad disc and you will need to exchange it or obtain another copy
    You can also install the game digitally using the Xbox app, which I recommend since the updates are huge
  3. Zé Trindade Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 on a disk

Hello,

I've been trying to install it with a cd on my xbox one s and it doesnt work as soon as it says its installing it stops out of nowhere and i only have this problem on it
  4. Nopenoneinnope Win User

Can't install any games I had installed on a previous Windows installation

Hi Tezzarrific

That''s fine, I have no issues reinstalling the games. The drive I was trying to install them to was clean (newly formatted) - the old installations where in a separate external disk with the rest of my backups.
  5. chezza16 Win User

External HDD problem

Thank you, but now I have ran into a bigger problem, I found a way to stop the disk spinning when not active but I had to connect to PC format the drive so that the PC could see it and then did want I needed to do. So then I connected my hard drive back
    to the Xbox and formatted inserted a disc to install and this is where it starts, it like the Xbox thinks the game is installed I get the splash screen on the game and then is dashboards me and say connect your external device - its like it remembers my old
    drive. It then says insert disk to install, I'm like its in there :s the only option is install from Xbox store but there is no way I am installing 400+GB of data. does it with all my games and I have try hard reboots.
  6. Rasmus Reidla Win User

Forza Horizon 4 install after resetting windows

I've played it with Xbox Game Pass. When I try to install it I changed the directory to another disk (SSD to HDD because SSD doesn't have the room for it) and then it asks me to format it.
Thema:

1. I've been trying to install rdr2 on my xbox one s it's in disk format and it stops... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  5. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  10. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....