ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

Discus and support ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Billy517, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Billy517
    Billy517 Guest

after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do
    ive reset it and followed all the troubleshooting tips

:)

Billy517, Jan 26, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello billy517, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through, tell me what solutions you've tried so I don't suggest the same ones. If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. RobinNewton2007 Win User

Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10

No its a xbox 360 wireless network adaptor for a xbox 360 which lets you connect to the internet wireless i want to use it on my pc windows ten instead of using it in my xbox360 as my pc does not have a network card or wifi card this 360 wireless network
    adaptor is basically to connect to a wireless internet connection but i need drivers so it will work with windows on my pc. I cant put it any clearer as ive already made it clear what im trying to do. Ive spent hours searching for help and asking people and
    im gettin no were.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Wireless headset on PC

Hi carty1974! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The Xbox Accessories app does not currently support headset connections via Bluetooth. To manage your Xbox Wireless Headset settings on your PC, connect the headset via the USB-C cable, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
  5. JoshM92 Win User

Chat Cable for Xbox One

Any wireless options in terms of connecting to the controller? I am trying to avoid using a cable from my headset to my controller because they never last. I know I can party chat from my PC while on xbox, but would like to avoid running my pc and xbox
    if I can.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

Hi,

So are you trying to use your headsets wirelessly? Because wireless headsets aren't supported on Xbox. I have to connect my SteelSeries 7 wireless headset via a 3.5mm jack cable. USB headsets won't work one Xbox ones either.
Thema:

1. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11) - Similar Threads - ive been trying

2. My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    My iphone hotspot wont connect to my xbox even though ive been using it for the past 9 days: it connects but does not let me use any of the online features and when i test the connection it says additional information required but proceeds not to load the page it redirects me to Also it...
  3. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  4. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  7. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...: ive been trying to play days and ive been getting an error message when i click the button run on the launcher saying invalid filename c16b9347-98c0-404e-87db-da615fa68f79