I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

Discus and support I've been trying to change my profile picture for months in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stinky Feety, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Stinky Feety
    Stinky Feety Guest

I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed

I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the guidelines but I just want to know why

:)

Stinky Feety, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Stinky F, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Technically there is nothing wrong with your profile photo, so I don't think you are breaking Microsoft rules so it must be a problem with your account profile, with the intention of helping you I am going to suggest taking some steps:

1. Check your Internet connection: Make sure your Internet connection is stable and strong enough to upload the new profile picture. A weak or unstable Internet connection may cause problems loading the image.

2. Try using a different device or browser: Sometimes the Xbox app may not work properly on a specific device or browser. Try using a different device or browser to see if you can change your profile photo.

3. Use the Xbox website: You can also try changing your profile picture by signing in to the Xbox website on a computer or mobile device. Navigate to your profile settings and select the option to change your profile photo. This should sync with your Xbox app and update your profile photo.

4. Clear the Xbox app cache: Clearing the Xbox app cache can also help resolve the issue. Go to the Xbox app settings, select the option to clear cache, and then try uploading the new profile picture again.

If none of this works I would recommend as a personal opinion that you contact Support directly, keep in mind that this is only a public forum where we are players or members like you so we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c7dc5e53-9c51-462e-8821-4c45cd58e422

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Stinky Feety Win User

4. Tory15 Win User

Profile picture not being accepted

Ever since I got the Xbox app,I've always used it to change my profile picture. I've never had a issue with it,but a few months ago,all the way up to now,it let me change my profile picture,saying to "try again later". Is anyone else having this problem?
  5. Greatdrift Win User

Regarding My Gamer Picture for Account/ID

well, it hasn't changed in a year (lol) and i've been using a different gamerpic since 8 months.... It's not the gamerpic on xbox live or xbox.com, but on the e-mail address and my profile picture for ambassadors.
  6. TrueAnteater294 Win User

Gamer pic issues

What if your picture was already set? My profile picture had been the same for about 3 months, but when I logged in it had changed to a default picture. Are established pictures supposed to revert back?
Thema:

1. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  5. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  6. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  7. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  8. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  9. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....
  10. Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...: So like I've said l, no longer have the ability to play any of the games that are still have left on my Xbox s series. I don't have the email associated with my gamer tag nor the ability to get...