I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we...

Discus and support I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Kindly help me please. It's an xbox x/s, 3 months old. Connected to wifi, can be connected to lan as well. 1f7f9ac9-e7e5-4067-a32b-31a52fcffb41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kenneth Christopher, May 14, 2023.

1. I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we...

Kindly help me please. It's an xbox x/s, 3 months old. Connected to wifi, can be connected to lan as well.

:)

kenneth Christopher, May 14, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check service status in xbox assist (0x87DD0017)

Hi, Kenneth. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings on your console and see if that sorts it out.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try to sign in to your account after that and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. leo88rj Win User

Network settings won't open ,keep getting error

Thank you for your help but as stated ,the problem is I CANNOT open my network settings as it gives me the error 0x80070490 ,not to be confused with the error code 0x87e1000a When I try open the Microsoft store ,thinking better solution is to get a PS4 but I've been Microsoft always!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I always get an error when I try to update my xbox

Are you part of the Insider program?
  5. ABAxStorm Win User

i get this error 80151911 when i try to sign into xbox .

Hello AtR Ninja, I believe I can solve your issue.

-

You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

This may mean that there’s a problem with your network setup.

-

To troubleshoot the problem, please go here: http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/connecting/connection-error-solution/

-

If you keep experiencing the problem, go here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

-

Have a great day!
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

When I try to sign in.

Thema:

I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we...

1. I've been trying for weeks and i cannot sign in. When I try, i always get the error " we... - Similar Threads - I've been trying

2. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  5. I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to reset my game but my nat type keed saying it's unavaliable: I've been trying to get my Nat type for the past 5 hours and it's still not working right i need someone's help because i really wanna play this game. So please can you help me out so i can get my...
  6. I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been trying to get this person been for sex harassment every time we're in a chat he...: I need help to report this person and get him banned e77cfaf7-74c4-48f2-91d2-c9e154f6a8dc
  7. I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to run the game generation zero after installing it recently via the Xbox...: It's a newly built pc so I think this could have an effect on this issue e1ac1728-8e92-47b0-b570-48b4658d436c
  8. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  9. I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to recover my main Microsoft account for a few years now.: No matter how hard I try to put as many answers as I can into the account recovery, nothing works. I've been trying for years and on multiple devices, especially when this problem originally began...
  10. My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Apex legends game has been corrupted on my Xbox for the longest, I've tried so many...: Now I have just Uninstalled Apex, made space, tried to download it and it went straight to the installation stopped message, after trying multiple times to start the download again it jus stopped....