I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

Discus and support I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lycos2226, Jul 30, 2021.

1. /u/lycos2226
    /u/lycos2226 Guest

I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally brings me to a page that does not exist. It's labeled as Halo 2 flight or something like that which doesn't even make sense. It's specifically for infinite but they sent me a dead link and the insider page has no info. This has seriously ruined my week, all I wanted was to play in the flight. I signed up and got confirmed MONTHS AGO and Microsoft doesn't even send out real download links.

submitted by /u/lycos2226
    [link] [comments]

/u/lycos2226, Jul 30, 2021
  2. weeds my need 2 Win User

Support needed, please help.

i need help my xbox has got the RED RING, n i have no intentions of buying a new xbox. so i will be needing to STOP ALL membership and delete the account. are these phone numbers valid for USA ? if not can you post legit Numbers so i can call for assistance.
    my bank is trying to make me cancle n get a whole new credit card. would be much easier if i can just stop all payment transactions n if it can be done just delete my xbox live account in general. PLEASE HELP ME.
  3. marknally Win User

Support needed, please help.

I see your UK, if in doubt click the support tab at the top of the forums, it should have all the info you need.

Phone assistance is available.

Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00

Saturday: 09:00-20:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone numbers

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 587 1102

Please note that if you call us using a mobile phone, there may be additional charges from your service provider. Please contact your service provider for more information.
  4. B3ASTMODE5 Win User

I'm coming for you Enforcement

I've never been so angry toward a company or person in my life. I honestly feel robbed and tricked by Microsoft
  5. Chris64421 Win User

Alice: Madness Returns Disc issue

Has anyone found a fix for this yet? The music trick doesn't work for me. I've also tried multiple copies of the game, and haven't had success with that method. Customer support from EA hasn't been too helpful either.
  6. Holzbalz81 Win User

All purchases with Xbox video have disappeared...

Same problem here on multiple consoles and on computer. I'm believe we've been blocked from xbox video by Microsoft. They need to fix but customer support isn't helping. It's been almost a month I've been working on this. This is stealing. We need to keep
    harassing support. This is not acceptable. I'm calling and emailing daily.
Thema:

1. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed - Similar Threads - I've been tricked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...