I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

Discus and support I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a message wich says i am suspended when i haven´t done anything wrong And in every Xbox page i enter i don´t get more that "deal with it" Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BauxiticOrc6081, Mar 26, 2018.

  1. I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong


    I got a message wich says i am suspended when i haven´t done anything wrong

    And in every Xbox page i enter i don´t get more that "deal with it"

    Can someone tell me where can i ask exactly waht have i done and why i was suspended?

    :)
     
    BauxiticOrc6081, Mar 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Master Bob
    Master Bob Guest
    Account Suspended without warning?Did nothing wrong?

    He probably linked his account at a friend's house who did the hacks on his account. Submit his gamertag at a new post at

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    and see what he got banned for.
     
    Master Bob, Mar 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Account Suspended without warning?Did nothing wrong?

    Call 1800-4MyXbox to solve the billing/payment issue and then you can go back online until you pay.
     
    Original Colton, Mar 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team will not give specifics.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 26, 2018
    #4
  5. so i can go reporting everything i see and they will be suspended?
     
    BauxiticOrc6081, Mar 26, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. The enforcement team investigates each complaint they receive. The only issue suspensions if they determine you've done something to violate the code of conduct.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. BauxiticOrc6081 Win User

    I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

    so i can go reporting everything i see and they will be suspended?
  8. Smwutches Win User

    I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team will not give specifics.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

    No. The enforcement team investigates each complaint they receive. The only issue suspensions if they determine you've done something to violate the code of conduct.
  10. xTye Win User

    Suspended for no reason then lost all of my live!

    If you had done nothing wrong then you wouldn't have been suspended. They don't suspend people for no reason.
  11. ErickMartins2 Win User

    Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

    Did you do anything wrong? I would recommend going to the Xbox Enforcement site to see what you did that got you banned.
    I have not done anything wrong, I am being suspended every day doing nothing, every day ask for verification of identity, I verify and in a short time I am temporarily suspended again, I have been in the support of Xbox, in support of microsoft and nothing
    solves!
Thema:

I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

Loading...
  1. I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong - Similar Threads - I´ve been suspended

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. I purchased a $30 Xbox digital card yesterday which I ve been many times has not had any...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a $30 Xbox digital card yesterday which I ve been many times has not had any...: Having problems with digital code message already been redeemed 99efb4c4-682b-428d-aa54-e12062b90092
  7. I ve been banned for trying to help the community

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I ve been banned for trying to help the community: I need help trying to get m y accoutn unbanned i got banned for making a post on fallout 76 saying [ [mod removed] is a scammer ] i was simply doning what i always do when someone scammes me i...
  8. I¨ve been in contact with support and...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I¨ve been in contact with support and...: They¨ve updated and fixed with my account numeros times and now they came back to me and said they were done, could you update so i can receive rewards now? Thanks in advance! //J...
  9. I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show 'We are sorry, the page ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show 'We are sorry, the page ...: I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show ''We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.'' , how could I do? 7de777e4-48d5-48b9-bbd6-506334d69b9d
  10. I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.: I´ve been in xbox live before, but now when I start my console up I can´t log in på my xbox live. Also then I can´t play my games!?!! e4a40f56-597e-4dee-90fd-f01b1f96c4df