I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

Discus and support I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A bunch of people in real life that I know started being petty and reported old messages of me saying some things that got me suspended and now I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XenoFear1402, Dec 28, 2022.

1. XenoFear1402
    XenoFear1402 Guest

I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

A bunch of people in real life that I know started being petty and reported old messages of me saying some things that got me suspended and now I can’t live stream games even after the suspension is over.

:)

XenoFear1402, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot live stream games. Why?

That's amazing, Jayden! Enjoy playing and more powers to you for your streaming. :)

You're welcome.
  3. Jayden m • Win User

I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot live stream games. Why?

When i press in start live stream it say ‘ something went wrong. Try live streaming again in a while ‘. Its months since this suspension and im still facing this problem
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please note that all enforcement inquiries are handled by the Xbox Live Enforcement Team and can only be addressed through the submission of a case review on their website. However, if your suspension has already ended and you are still unable to live stream games, I recommend giving it time and attempting to use this feature again after 24 hours. This has been a successful resolution for similar issues in the past.
  5. Francia J. Win User

That shouldn't be a problem then. Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

You can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  6. Jayden m • Win User

Nevermind i think i just fixed it. Ill be sure to let you know if another problem occurs, thank you!
Thema:

1. I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot... - Similar Threads - I’ve been suspended

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  9. I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...: some of my old friends were being petty and reported my old messages and got me suspended. its been quite some time since i got suspended and i still cannot live stream....
  10. My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for no reason and I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they...: I’ve been suspended twice now for no reason and it’s annoying I’ve tried to contact Microsoft but they put me through with an AI that speaks a different language it’s getting quite irritating now...