Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why

Discus and support Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a suspension on my account for 2 days i havent been told why and when i call xbox they say thats not our department please go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeoScudDX, Oct 31, 2022.

1. NeoScudDX
    NeoScudDX Guest

I got a suspension on my account for 2 days i havent been told why and when i call xbox they say thats not our department please go to enforement.xbox.com which tells me i cant do anything about it when im pretty sure its a false report since i dont even talk in gamechat only parties with friends does anyone know if theres anything that can be done cause this is rediculous im pretty sure it was someone mad i killed them in cod and i suck at that game but play it with friends

:)

NeoScudDX, Oct 31, 2022
  2. NeoScudDX Win User

Unfortunatly all it says was i viloated community guidlines which i dont see how i would have and when i called they said i was reported for something but not what and the site will not allow me to appeal period theres no option and they say no appeals for shortned suspension do it seems i cant do anything but i just want them to beable to look into if this was a false reporting cause noone should be punished for something they didnt do
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Yes, I understand how frustrating it is.

But unfortunately the details only appear on the enforcement site.

And the punishment team is only accessed by the second link I sent you
  4. NeoScudDX Win User

Yeah 48 hours its just frustrating i cant find out why and dispute something when it was done wrongly cause if it wasnt i should be allowed to know to fix it
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

When it is not possible to appeal to this, it means that the punishment is less than 24 hours.

So tomorrow you can play normally.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the situation.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

NeoScudDX, I'm sorry about your situation, friend.

The official procedure for this case would be for you to appeal this to the team to analyze and verify if it was a wrong punishment or not.

All the details regarding the ban are here, if it doesn't appear, just wait a while.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to appeal to this, through this link here, it's quite easy.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Ive been suspended for 2 days and wont be told why - Similar Threads - Ive been suspended

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox: After sending my xbox of repair they have sent me back a different xbox with a older OS build no. Surely when they send me a refurb xbox back surley it should be like for like and not an older...
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. Can i get unsuspend ive been perm suspended for a while now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get unsuspend ive been perm suspended for a while now: Ive been permanently suspended for a group post or something idk what for but ive permanently suspended for at least 3 months now 0103a60e-311b-4a0b-922b-45bfd0836020