I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for...

Discus and support I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox has had hdmi input failure, I’ve been in contact with the Microsoft worker assured me that I wouldn’t be charged as I was under warranty but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dean Jones1, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Dean Jones1
    Dean Jones1 Guest

I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for...

My Xbox has had hdmi input failure, I’ve been in contact with the Microsoft worker assured me that I wouldn’t be charged as I was under warranty but the shipping label has confused me.

:)

Dean Jones1, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for repairs. The shipping value is $528. My Xbox is under warranty so I have to pay this?

No. The shipping label is prepaid so you would just need to drop it off. The value is in case there's an issue during shipping and there needs to be a claim made.
  3. xCRIMINALMINDSx Win User

2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues

So

I’ve not had any replies from Xbox and I’ve now sent 4 emails regarding refunds for this product that doesn’t work .

Which I now believe is illegal .
  4. 46c01c94-4d93-4b8f-8 Win User

Emails from Xbox Engage

I’ve tried this, I’ve tried changing the email they’re sent to. I’ve tried pretty much everything. The only conclusion I can come to is that they just don’t send them out anymore, at least in my region anyway
  5. OllyBongo89 Win User

day one edition console disk drive issue

yeah, I have already sent my Xbox one to Frankfurt Germany for a service repair and this is the one I had sent back to me with the issue :(
  6. Macnation 2009 Win User

My account got hacked

Did you have 2fa on? It’s going to be difficult to get it back
    I did, I need a code sent to my email and the code from the Microsoft Authenticator app to reset my password. I can do the code from the app but I’m not getting a code sent to my email, I’ve done this many times before but it’s not working now.
Thema:

1. I’ve been sent an email from Microsoft with regards to sending my XBox to Frankfurt for... - Similar Threads - I’ve been sent

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  9. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  10. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...