I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

Discus and support I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gole6400, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Gole6400
    Gole6400 Guest

I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7 day one overlaps it. As said I haven’t been given a reason other than “Activity Feed” and “ This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action.” I’ve applied for an appeal but it was denied and still there hasn’t been an explanation as to what I’ve done. I assume it means I’ve said something against guidelines in a game text chat but I haven’t been on any other games for the past week or so except for private Minecraft realms for a small group of friends. I’m willing to wait the suspension out as it’s only 7 days but I’d like to get the word out there to resolve any similar issues.

:)

Gole6400, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Rico hypes21 Win User

Unreasonable ban

Oh ok well I’ve literally done nothing yet I’ve been banned for 15 days and they haven’t even given me a reason is what irritates me so much
  4. Winstrl Win User

Haven’t received pre-order & vault edition packs

I haven’t been given my black cell,battle pass, credits but I’ve got everything else why is that
  5. Beckham I 07 I Win User

Enforcement

Hi there, i have got a suspension for 7 days but i haven’t violated any of the codes. I dont understand why i have been, i have put a case review in but the other night i got suspended for a day but i wasnt even on xbox it keeps happening and am really confused
    on how i can get suspened for nothing.

thanks
  6. CelticNation36 Win User

Why did I get a Account suspension

They just denied my appeal. In the appeal I asked what’s the reason my accounts in a suspension and they still haven’t even put a reason down as to why.
Thema:

1. I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. - Similar Threads - I’ve been put

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  9. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  10. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a