I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

Discus and support I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't redeem gifts on message centre when playing forza horizon 5 it says feature unavailable b77a19f3-2e80-4ea5-a920-c4325adf631f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathaniel Smith2, Jan 6, 2023.

1. I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

Can't redeem gifts on message centre when playing forza horizon 5 it says feature unavailable

:)

Nathaniel Smith2, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Nathaniel Smith2 Win User

I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i try to redeem them it says feature unavailable anyone know why ??

Hi yes it says this feature has been temporarily disabled please see forzamotorsports.net for more info but I've been on that and can't find anything about it
  3. Francia J. Win User

I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i try to redeem them it says feature unavailable anyone know why ??

Thank you so much for the detailed information, Nathaniel. In this case, it would be best to reach out to Forza support that way they can check your in-game account.

To help you, I got you their link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact message that you're getting?

It can be due to your account settings, network connection, or the game itself.
  5. synchro217 Win User

cannot download blazing angels 2 from ubisoft sale

I take it that no solution has been provided happened to me with forza horizon which I've never got to play
  6. Randver Win User

The eve is upon us.

I've got Forza pre-ordered, downloaded and ready to go......question is will the current issues with Forza 5 carry over to Horizon and make the game unplayable :(
Thema:

I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

1. I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i... - Similar Threads - I've been playing

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  9. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  10. So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...: I need to know if I need to restart my save to 100% if I can't do the task for failing 5 classes. I have already passed all 5 levels of all 10 classes without failing once, and since the game does...