I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

Discus and support I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraMadaleno, Jan 10, 2023.

1. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever. I tried to update to windows 11 to see if anything changes, but it didn't.
    I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... [​IMG]

:)

LauraMadaleno, Jan 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

3. Hoskayra Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Hello, LeahnaterDLV my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you've encountered a discrepancy in the application of the Ultimate Founder's Pack to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile. Since you purchased the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store and your existing profile is linked to that purchase, you should have access to the Ultimate Founder's Pack items.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Ensure you're logged into the correct version: Double-check that you're launching and playing the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition version. The standard version and the Ultimate Edition are separate applications.

Verify game ownership: Check your Microsoft Store account to ensure you own the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition. You can view your purchase history and installed games from your Microsoft Store account page.

Check for updates: Make sure both the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition game and your console or PC are up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues with in-game purchases and entitlements.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the Ultimate Founder's Pack from being recognized. Close the game completely and relaunch it. Here are some additional tips for resolving the issue:

Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account that purchased the Ultimate Edition.
    Try linking your Microsoft account to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile again.
    Check for any pending downloads or installations related to the Ultimate Founder's Pack.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't I play Disney Dreamlight Valley on any of my PC's or Laptop?

We would need more information like error codes

How are you trying to download them? What is the make and model of your computers?
  6. LauraMadaleno Win User

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble playing Disney Dreamlight Valley on your PC.

Restart your PC and try launching the game again. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix issues like this.

Make sure you have a stable internet connection. The game may be getting stuck at the loading screen if it is having trouble connecting to the internet.

Check to see if there are any updates available for the game. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs and issues that may be causing the game to get stuck at the loading screen.

Verify the game files to make sure they are not corrupted. To do this, follow these steps:

In the Microsoft Store, select the See more menu (next to the Install button).
    Select My Library.
    Right-click on the game you are trying to play and select Properties.
    Select the Local files tab.
    Click the Verify integrity of game files button.
    If none of these steps help, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
    I hope these suggestions help!
    Thank you for replying. I've tried all these steps multiple times and I'm still having the issue, but tried playing in the cloud and it works. Guess I'll wait for the next update and see if it works again on the xbox app.
Thema:

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

1. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... - Similar Threads - I've been playing

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  9. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  10. So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...: I need to know if I need to restart my save to 100% if I can't do the task for failing 5 classes. I have already passed all 5 levels of all 10 classes without failing once, and since the game does...