I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

Discus and support I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraMadaleno, Jan 10, 2023.

1. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever. I tried to update to windows 11 to see if anything changes, but it didn't.
    I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... [​IMG]

:)

LauraMadaleno, Jan 10, 2023
  2. LauraMadaleno Win User

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble playing Disney Dreamlight Valley on your PC.

Restart your PC and try launching the game again. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix issues like this.

Make sure you have a stable internet connection. The game may be getting stuck at the loading screen if it is having trouble connecting to the internet.

Check to see if there are any updates available for the game. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs and issues that may be causing the game to get stuck at the loading screen.

Verify the game files to make sure they are not corrupted. To do this, follow these steps:

In the Microsoft Store, select the See more menu (next to the Install button).
    Select My Library.
    Right-click on the game you are trying to play and select Properties.
    Select the Local files tab.
    Click the Verify integrity of game files button.
    If none of these steps help, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
    I hope these suggestions help!
    Thank you for replying. I've tried all these steps multiple times and I'm still having the issue, but tried playing in the cloud and it works. Guess I'll wait for the next update and see if it works again on the xbox app.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble playing Disney Dreamlight Valley on your PC.

Restart your PC and try launching the game again. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix issues like this.

Make sure you have a stable internet connection. The game may be getting stuck at the loading screen if it is having trouble connecting to the internet.

Check to see if there are any updates available for the game. Sometimes, updates can fix bugs and issues that may be causing the game to get stuck at the loading screen.

Verify the game files to make sure they are not corrupted. To do this, follow these steps:

In the Microsoft Store, select the See more menu (next to the Install button).

Select My Library.

Right-click on the game you are trying to play and select Properties.

Select the Local files tab.

Click the Verify integrity of game files button.

If none of these steps help, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.

I hope these suggestions help!
  4. Tricia Leigh Win User

Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking

Hi,

I’m having the same issue. Just curious did you manage to resolve the issue?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome!

Hopefully the problem is going to be addressed as soon as possible
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

1. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the... - Similar Threads - I've been playing

2. Is the external hard drive not playing X/S games a new thing? I fell like I've been playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the external hard drive not playing X/S games a new thing? I fell like I've been playing...: All my games that say X/S won't work on my hard drive anymore. It's an Xbox branded drive. This is something that just started happening. I don't play often so is this a new issue?...
  3. I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...: Can't redeem gifts on message centre when playing forza horizon 5 it says feature unavailable b77a19f3-2e80-4ea5-a920-c4325adf631f
  4. How I get all my memory back on Xbox one I've been trying to play it last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How I get all my memory back on Xbox one I've been trying to play it last night and...: How I get all my memory back on Xbox one I've been trying to playing it for months now and last night when I tried to play it but before I could everything was gone before it started up...
  5. How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but...: How do you fix restricted privileges on the game For Honor? I've already been playing but now all of the sudden it wont let me doing anything on there and keeps saying restricted privileges....
  6. I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a...: I've been playing Cod cold war since November 5, I've played this afternoon now I get a message I have to buy this when I'm in the main menu of the game visible I already own it is also in the...
  7. Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Play cloud gaming on xbox.com/play even though I've been using it for about a month...: This really sucks, as i'm in a madden franchise with my friend and we can't play. submitted by /u/Additional_Equal_720 [link] [comments]
  8. Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty cold war telling me to purchase again when I've owned it and been playing...: Hi so today I finally got my hands on the xbox series x, downloaded cold war and it won't even let me on says I have to purchase it again to play even though I own it. I literally played it a few...
  9. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...
  10. Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Bingo, why can't I get on? I've been playing it for 10 years now, and I want to...: I want to play bingo. Please e43a1a09-b650-451e-b012-4373812e7430