I've been permanently banned for a perfectly fine pic after two other suspensions

Discus and support I've been permanently banned for a perfectly fine pic after two other suspensions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last month, I was permanently banned for my profile picture of the pope kissing a baby on the forehead. Previously I've been banned twice, both for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cole McFarland, Sep 10, 2022.

1. I've been permanently banned for a perfectly fine pic after two other suspensions

Last month, I was permanently banned for my profile picture of the pope kissing a baby on the forehead. Previously I've been banned twice, both for profile pics. However this profile pic was not bad. Whenever I try to appeal it though, it does not let me and when I try to talk to someone about it they all tell me to go back to the website and try again. When I try to talk to the robot, it tells me banned accounts cannot talk to the robot. I would think I'd be elligible for appeal or at least a better explanation?

:)

Cole McFarland, Sep 10, 2022
  2. OnyxSoulz Win User

I've been permanently banned for a perfectly fine pic after two other suspensions

I can feel you I just got suspended for four days because I was targeted by hate and disrespected by players on Call of Duty Who were stirring the N-word as well as basically calling everyone trash and dog 💩that no one‘s good in life I’ve reported all of them but none of them have been banned since the time that I got banned because they all targeted me because one of the streamers decided to tell his stream to target attack my gamer picture which yes it was inappropriate but no one has ever told me they had to complain about it until they targeted a checked my account which is a major harassment lawsuit considering they target my account lawfully knowing that it could cause a band which is called targeting and bullying over the Internet that’s my issue but I do feel for you bro this Whole system for enforcement needs to be overhaul you at least need to have better rules and regulations instead of just banning people randomly you need to at least give us some Trumpton notification saying hey removing your image because it’s has a negative view within the community then just make you change it instead of banning us for a few days and telling us sorry will you can’t play with your friends which I feel like is it a Abuse of terms in power they think they’re gods because they can just Ban you for anything it could be such petty thing and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard people do things and never get in trouble for it because oh I know somebody from enforcement
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cole

Sorry to say but no one here in the public forums and even regular customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
    Due to is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/

As your ban appeal has been denied, unfortunately is not possible to request a new one
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I have been suspended from communications and my case review was declined

It could of been for something you did before your last suspension.

There is no time limit on when you can be suspended for something.

The decision was upheld after two investigations.You will have to wait until the suspension is over.

To many suspensions & you will end up with 100day suspension or even a console suspension or possibly both.

After that it's a permanent ban.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Repeated Ban Duration

There is no exact timeline really. I've never seen a 6 month or 12 month suspension myself though. It can also very depending on the severity of the situations. It's possible to have a permanent ban without every having been suspended before. Or have a
    permanent ban after having a 1 day ban.
  6. Riley Fryer Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

I’ve had 3 communication bans and one for gamer pic, I’m pretty sure the suspension is from swearing so would that be considered bad enough for permanent ban
Thema:

1. I've been permanently banned for a perfectly fine pic after two other suspensions - Similar Threads - I've been permanently

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  6. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number: My xbox was taken from my apartment and the email I used super old try to recover it though yahoo and says that it doesn't even exist but that's what I had on my Microsoft account but how can I...