I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

Discus and support I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by S.Daniel1, May 30, 2023.

1. S.Daniel1
    S.Daniel1 Guest

I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help

:)

S.Daniel1, May 30, 2023
  2. Frathos Win User

"It looks like someone else is using your account"

I've changed my email address and phone number without being locked out from my account. Maybe it is the way you did it, IIRC, I added my new contact info and verified them before removing the old ones. Have you tried going to the web site to check and/or
    change your settings there?

https://account.microsoft.com/account/manage-my-account

Good luck!
  3. lbryanlopez Win User

Info transfer details

i tried to change my phone number because its been a year that I've had a new one and when i tried to change it i got asked for a pin that was going to be sent to my old phone number but i got a option to send a security email to my second email but when i put my information on the email to try and change my number i was told that my information was going to be transferred and i could do anything with my account. I called support and asked for help but i was just told that my account will be locked after 30 days which I don't want. All I wanted to do was change my old phone number to my new one.
  4. ManneredSummer Win User

Error [0x80190193]

My friend was unable to create parties after signing into my account on his Xbox. Im having some troubles changing my privacy settings as I no longer have access to an old phone number (A code has been sent to the old number because I cant just 'access important
    information'

Since it takes a month for the phone number change process, would customer service be able to change my settings for me or do I have to wait?
  5. WattyNuela Win User

I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help

Hello S.Daniel1, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. When we lost access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  6. Roy Holloway Win User

How can I talk to someone from Microsoft customer service?

Good morning Josef, thank you for responding; I have already expressed my problem. I want to delete my old email and old telephone number

so that I can log into my account. I can not find any options to change the email or the phone number which is needed for verification. I have

set up another account with my updated email and new phone number but there are still some accesses that are denied because of inability to

verify my account with the obsolete email and phone number. I would appreciate any assisstance that you might provide with this matter.
Thema:

1. I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,... - Similar Threads - I've been locked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok so, I've been locked out of my account and cannot get back on even trying to use the...: So like I've said l, no longer have the ability to play any of the games that are still have left on my Xbox s series. I don't have the email associated with my gamer tag nor the ability to get...