I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

Discus and support I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For as long as it's been working and now it's doing this is kind of stupid Xbox with all the people complaining fix it or something I was also trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kitten53, May 5, 2023.

1. Kitten53
    Kitten53 Guest

I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

For as long as it's been working and now it's doing this is kind of stupid Xbox with all the people complaining fix it or something I was also trying to help me friend link his discord account and it wouldn't work and when I thought it worked it just said relink account

Xbox fix

:)

Kitten53, May 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up Manual DNS settings on your console.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Kindly check if the same issue persists after setting it to appear online.
  3. NuraMustafa Win User

I totally get how frustrating it can be when things suddenly stop working. Xbox seems to have quite a few people complaining about this issue. I can suggest some troubleshooting steps. Try power cycling your Xbox, setting up manual DNS settings, or even connecting through a mobile hotspot. If none of these solutions work, it might be worth reporting the problem through the "Report a problem" app so that the Xbox team can investigate and fix it. Hang in there, and I hope you and your friend can get your Discord accounts linked successfully! Oh, by the way, I found a website where you can Buy Discord Accounts. I think you might find it helpful.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

If you are still experiencing the same issue. There seem to be multiple reports about this one already. I would highly recommend reporting it using the Report a problem app, that way, it can be investigated and fixed as soon as possible.
  5. AirmailData1391 Win User

Discord you need to link accounts again.

Hello!

My name is eden., and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. It seems to be an ongoing issue with Discord that is affecting many players.

You can confirm this in the following threads I'll attach, where you can see that other players are also experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0326880f-998e-481d-b588-abeca0ed58f7

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/098daf31-6c16-4ed6-8d3f-13d5fe87c462

Since, as you can see, it appears to be a widespread emerging issue, I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information as detailed as possible. This way, Xbox can be aware that there is an issue with Discord linking and can work on resolving the problem as soon as possible. Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees. I appreciate your understanding and let's hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Thank you for reading. <3

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below and join our Ambassador program is you wish.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Discord you need to link accounts again.

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player just like you.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again? - Similar Threads - I've been linked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...