I¨ve been in contact with support and...

Discus and support I¨ve been in contact with support and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; They¨ve updated and fixed with my account numeros times and now they came back to me and said they were done, could you update so i can receive rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoakimPalm, May 2, 2017.

  1. JoakimPalm
    JoakimPalm Guest

    I¨ve been in contact with support and...


    They¨ve updated and fixed with my account numeros times and now they came back to me and said they were done, could you update so i can receive rewards now?

    Thanks in advance!

    //J

    :)
     
    JoakimPalm, May 2, 2017
    #1
  2. 831188FE

    I`ve been having the same problem with my account and I`ve tried everything but haven`t resolve the problem. Got help from the support team but unfortunitely didn`t find the solution. Can this problem ever be fix?
     
    aloneIstand98, May 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox Gold subrcription

    I`ve noticed that it sometimes takes upto 24 hours for new subscriptions to register.

    Keep a check on it and contact support if the problem continues.
     
    Paraffin Alien, May 2, 2017
    #3
  4. xDarkWraith75x Win User

    Why would an starbreeze account says its already linked to a xbox account but my xbox account says otherwise

    Mine has done exactly the same. I`ve created a new profile to be able to play the game. I`ve deleted the two possible starbreeze accounts and i`ve contacted them via email but as of yet there has been no reply.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Xbox Gold subrcription

    I`ve noticed that it sometimes takes upto 24 hours for new subscriptions to register.

    Keep a check on it and contact support if the problem continues.
  6. aloneIstand98 Win User

    831188FE

    I`ve been having the same problem with my account and I`ve tried everything but haven`t resolve the problem. Got help from the support team but unfortunitely didn`t find the solution. Can this problem ever be fix?
  7. YoLo_ Win User

    Xbox billing

    You have to go into the billing information of the account and cancel the recurring billing, for the reimburse you 've to contact with the xbox support.

    Try to call them
  8. IlariGreen Win User

    Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015

    Contact The Support On

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/
    Like I said in my post, I can t contact anyone because of the aggressive non sense ban I m experiencing from 2015.

    That's why I 've asked here...
Thema:

I¨ve been in contact with support and...

Loading...
  1. I¨ve been in contact with support and... - Similar Threads - I¨ve been contact

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. I purchased a $30 Xbox digital card yesterday which I ve been many times has not had any...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a $30 Xbox digital card yesterday which I ve been many times has not had any...: Having problems with digital code message already been redeemed 99efb4c4-682b-428d-aa54-e12062b90092
  7. I ve been banned for trying to help the community

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I ve been banned for trying to help the community: I need help trying to get m y accoutn unbanned i got banned for making a post on fallout 76 saying [ [mod removed] is a scammer ] i was simply doning what i always do when someone scammes me i...
  8. I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I´ve been suspended without doing nothing wrong: I got a message wich says i am suspended when i haven´t done anything wrong And in every Xbox page i enter i don´t get more that "deal with it" Can someone tell me where can i ask exactly waht...
  9. I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show 'We are sorry, the page ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show 'We are sorry, the page ...: I 've been trying to use the free games with xbox live golds,but show ''We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.'' , how could I do? 7de777e4-48d5-48b9-bbd6-506334d69b9d
  10. I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.: I´ve been in xbox live before, but now when I start my console up I can´t log in på my xbox live. Also then I can´t play my games!?!! e4a40f56-597e-4dee-90fd-f01b1f96c4df