I’ve been having the issue with not being able to get passed the robot it’s so triggering...

Discus and support I’ve been having the issue with not being able to get passed the robot it’s so triggering... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t bloody create a new account cause i can’t get passed robot 5e7e35a1-99bb-4c5c-8d8f-a4464cace4dc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by marley ogane, Jan 20, 2023.

1. marley ogane
    marley ogane Guest

I’ve been having the issue with not being able to get passed the robot it’s so triggering...

I can’t bloody create a new account cause i can’t get passed robot

:)

marley ogane, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I’ve been having the issue with not being able to get passed the robot it’s so triggering cause I’ve been trying for hours

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to create an account? Thanks!
  3. Austin Turner2 Win User

I’m not able to aim and shoot at the same time in any game.

I’m still having this same issue and it has been like 2 weeks. I play sea of thieves and it’s honestly annoying not being able to aim in and shoot anything. I hope Microsoft gets this issue fixed soon before they lose people. I’ve had the same issue across every game I’ve tried to play.
  4. adrianquinonez Win User

Games with gold ( gears of wars 4 )

I’ve been having trouble getting my free games with gold i payed $14.99 for game pass Ultimate and i can play game pass but cant get my free games with gold? Ive contacted customer support and Chat with a representative And they cant seem to fix the
    issue its been since Friday

and still nothing has been Resolved i’ve tried refreshing My account i’ve tried restarting my xbox one and still nothing i’ve tried going to the microsoft store and still nothing anybody know what this kinda problem could be?

And how to fix the issue?
  5. Jerryj84 Win User

Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

Its been a month now that i have had issues signing in, not being able to get passed the green load screen for 30+ minutes, not being able to save progress and my console is 2 months old! I am at my wit's end with this bs.
  6. R3chard422 Win User

Disc not working

I have the exact same issue with my disk. So far i’ve not been able to solve it despite following all the steps i’ve seen on other posts. It must be a problem with the disk itself.
Thema:

1. I’ve been having the issue with not being able to get passed the robot it’s so triggering... - Similar Threads - I’ve been having

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  7. So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...: Error message:Oops! Looks like you’re stranded, been stuck on this message for 4 hours 13a04646-4b2f-407a-aceb-3780daaa9e27
  8. I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?: I recently purchased new mic and while trying to play I know have an issue with adjusting audio in party settings. Anybody have any solutions? ac7a249d-ee97-480f-a844-c9dee3e4bd66
  9. I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing supraland six inches under and some achievements I’ve met the...: How do I fix my achievements not popping in supraland six inches under f7f6c58c-2f9f-4302-aa80-e435447a1b09
  10. My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account in mincraft dungeons items have all been wiped and I’ve logged out and back in...: My accounts items have been wiped and I don’t know how to retrieve them b874055d-4ac2-4ca8-aa37-7193031f39e7