ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...

Discus and support ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; for several years ive been unable to unlock any achievements on my account after not being able to login to the account without the help of xbox whom... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james bilello, Aug 31, 2022.

1. ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...

for several years ive been unable to unlock any achievements on my account after not being able to login to the account without the help of xbox whom was able to help me get back into my account.

they have asked me to provide proof of the issues on the account. which isnt a big deal and i provided several videos showing on more than one game and game console insuring it was different games and wasnt a game developers issue. then i asked to do the same thing on a different account. it unlocked 16 of the same achievements that i was unable to unlock with my account. i provided several videos showing me logging into the account then starting the game and unlocking them as i was logged into xbox live.

it was suggested by tech support many different things including hardware replacements. like my kenect that ive never used because i had zero games that would work on it and it was suggested it was bad controllers and that i could have damaged saved data or needed to format my hard drives or delete system files none of these steps did anything to correct this. i was even asked to transfer my content on my account. i have bought several new hard drives as i was advised to do. which did nothing i bought two consoles that came to having the same effect in game play. with my xbox account i have had for well over 15 years.

it was suggested i look at xboxenforcemenet.com but the site shows my account is in perfect standing and has a perfect record and player feedback. that i have no bans suspensions or flags on my account nor have i.

its like the account is frozen in time and the tech support agent claims this is a new issue others online claim it isnt. i just dont know. what i do know some money was on the account that to is missing with no explanation of what happened to it or where it is now.

if it had been only cd games i would of walked away from this account however i many digital games i bought on this account. since the update im now just on this account im experiencing lag while doing game play at times. since the escalation team has applied an update to the account. just on this account only the other account lag free. i checked the internet connects and setting all are good. even tech support walked me through it just to insure i did something wrong.

the tech support team has had this for over 8 weeks and in an active escalation for over 6 weeks none can provide any answers to any questions i have asked and it seems to be an issue to get any information on this problem.

i have been asked by tech support to provide many things and log into xbox live with all three consoles i have logged in with 5 consoles at this point to reach the same result. i have uploaded to xbox well over 100 items to prove what im saying to xbox to show them up-close what the issue is. as well they could see i was being 100 percent truthful with them.

also i have unlocked the same achievements on another account to stop the point of claiming this is a game developer issue when its been proven it clearly isnt but in fact its an account issue.

not counting well over hundreds of phone calls and emails to xbox. at this point if anyone has any ideals i would love to hear input. because tech support doesnt know where to direct me on this.

:)

james bilello, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt offering any kind of or any kind of fixes just excusses

Hello james bilello,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums.

We truly understand what you have been right now and this not the experience that Microsoft wanted to all their valued clients/fans. We will be escalating your issue and consult this to our internal support for more accurate answers and resolution.

We will get back to you as soon as we have updates from our higheer support teams.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. james bilello Win User

ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt offering any kind of or any kind of fixes just excusses

i would also like to point out an agent whom aided in the mistrust whom threatened to use the escalation a means to get one sided cooperation whom ive told several time to not email me or touch my account in anyway refuses to stop accessing my account trying to impose his will in an attempt to add to further ill feelings again nothing to see here but your customer support team acting like big tech tyrants. while trying to impose one sided cooperation in which how things are not done and yes i can prove ever word i say with facts.

what happened to protecting customer account information please do explain im all ears geri because oddly im told by customer service these things are against xbox and Microsoft policy. but have in fact happened.

we will see how this will be ignored or flagged after speaking the truth.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello james bilello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi james bilello,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi james bilello,

We really appreciate for your patience and the time that you have extended for this issue.

For us to further verify the issue, we would like to ask some details.

• What platform are you using?
    • Are you on windows (PC), Xbox 360; Series X etc.
    Waiting for your reply on this.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt...

1. ive been having an issue with my xbox account for years and none at tech support isnt... - Similar Threads - ive been having

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive been trying to launch 7 days to die from pc game pass but all i have been getting on...: ive been trying to play days and ive been getting an error message when i click the button run on the launcher saying invalid filename c16b9347-98c0-404e-87db-da615fa68f79
  4. Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...: I cannot get ahold of anyone from support on the phone that can help me, Nor can I online. Heres the deal, ive been nice and ive waited a week. Microsoft you are the biggest tech company in the...
  5. I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have game pass ultaminte ive been looking at perks but theres only one: i was looking at my perks but theres only one and its for overcooked 2 and im annoyed because i dont want to play it it feels unfair cause overcooked 2 is poopie make it so i can have the perks...
  6. ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?: I've been a Xbox member since I seen this Xbox reward notification and I signed up. The problem I'm having is it's now feb 2017, and I've had a constant Xbox gold membership, and I've been buying...
  7. Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits?: It says you make credits by earning achievements, referring a friend, Xbox live renewals, etc. I've made at least more than 10,000 achievement score since I joined. and have been an Xbox live gold...
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards: i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm...
  9. ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been hacked and now i have an enforcement on my account while ive been away and i cant get ...: Ive just returned home to see im banned till 12th may for abuse but it wasnt me ive applied for a review and answered a questionaire on if i think certain things are right or not. Is that all i...
  10. Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been ...: Hey , I Have been invited to Preview Program Twice but still havent recieved message to say ive been selected or gotten a confrimation email. Any chance you could see whats going on? My Gamertag...