I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account

Discus and support I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been hacked and stalled in my old hotmail account, I lose everything, the access and my Minecraft account. 8de95522-091c-48ac-b778-96a5fb5a5a01 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas_Freitas, May 13, 2023.

1. I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account

I've been hacked and stalled in my old hotmail account, I lose everything, the access and my Minecraft account.

:)

Lucas_Freitas, May 13, 2023
  2. marc-andreboily Win User

Your Gamertags

I didn't knew where else to post this this is a request for help.

I've buy Minecraft for windows 10 and minecraft on cellphone and when i've tried to connect myself with my Xbox Account on my PC version I discovered that somebody else was using my Xbox Account at my place.(I've been hacked only on my Xbox Account).

I've secured my Microsoft Account and have waited 30 days to change my password (I've done it today) and when I tried to change my gamertag from ElgauthierQC(the hacker) to my new gametag and they tell me that i can't change it because i've already changed
    it and they demand me 9,99 $ for an account name that i've never ever used.

I've already paid for 2 different minecraft and i don't want to pay 9,99 more because i've been hacked so help me plz I cannot contact the support because they are unreachable.

Contact ME at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  3. b5ddc9c0-fcbd-47bd-b Win User

Lost Microsoft account

Hi again, I just saw my minecraft account logging in on hypixel, I'm now sure that the account has been hacked and the email changed. Is there anything you can do about it?
  4. SAM DA SLAY3R Win User

Abusive and Threats to Hack my Account and others

so what happens if this player hacks my account or shuts down my console somehow like he threatened?? You have now been warned, and if nothing is done about this and i lose my xbox because of this i will come straight to you
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  6. Simohamed-Ghali Win User

Account Suspended

I got the same problem but for me they permantly suspended my account ofr my secuirty because i've been hacked but now i recover it. i made 3 forms but my account is still Locked :/
Thema:

I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account

1. I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - I've been hacked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...: Please help me resolve this or it's time to go to Playstation. I even bought a new game/disc and still happening. Hacker even changed my calling card to his name "blocked ports"...
  8. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  9. i've been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've been hacked: i can't recover my account because it wants me to recover using an old email account i no longer use. is there any way i can fix this? 37751ec6-d03a-4511-9fd4-ac4d9f1234fd
  10. I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another...: My microsoft account was hacked, then deleted, although I've remade the microsft account since then (with same email address). as im aware, my minecraft username has been changed, but cant track...