I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another...

Discus and support I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was hacked, then deleted, although I've remade the microsft account since then (with same email address). as im aware, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robotdoggo, May 21, 2023.

1. Robotdoggo
    Robotdoggo Guest

I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another...

My microsoft account was hacked, then deleted, although I've remade the microsft account since then (with same email address). as im aware, my minecraft username has been changed, but cant track whether the other email has been a voided account just to transfer all the contents to then redistributed. would there be any way to get my account back, as it's had hundereds of hours of work lost to this hack.

:)

Robotdoggo, May 21, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another account, is there any way to get the account back?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations where our email account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are really involved are a little more delicate.

When the hacker manages to change the password, and the account alias, it is because he also has access to security information, as well as, cell phone, alternative email that you yourself registered in your account.

Unfortunately, when the hacker manages to change the account's security information, the account is hardly recoverable. That's why it's very important to keep your security info up to date and use different passwords across all platforms.

Even if you create the account with the same domain as before, you will not be able to view your games, subscriptions and emails, as it is a new account.

I'm a user like you and there's not much I can do in the community as visibility is public. Contact MSA Support and see if you can follow the Account Takeover (ATO), investigation is done on a case-by-case basis.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Mario Tirler Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

That doesn't really help because I still don't have Minecraft on my account, that is why I am suspicious that my account has been hacked in to and deleted by someone
  4. Miłosz Gejdel Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

Could you check if the minecraft account Hakisato has not been intercepted in any way. Recently, my email account was hacked and I'm afraid that was the reason

I will add that the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the minecraft account has been transferred from the mojang account to the emial *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. WattyNuela Win User

My minecraft account has been deleted

Hello Matvejev, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. In situations like this, the recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Additionally, I would like to let you know that’s not possible to process any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  6. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Of course I remember the email, problem is, the person who hacked it transferred the Minecraft account to their email, then deleted MY outlook account.
Thema:

1. I've been hacked, and my minecraft account has been deleted, or transferred to another... - Similar Threads - I've been hacked

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked by a player on Black Ops 2. Every time I go to get into a match, barracks...: Please help me resolve this or it's time to go to Playstation. I even bought a new game/disc and still happening. Hacker even changed my calling card to his name "blocked ports"...
  8. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?: So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth...
  9. i've been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've been hacked: i can't recover my account because it wants me to recover using an old email account i no longer use. is there any way i can fix this? 37751ec6-d03a-4511-9fd4-ac4d9f1234fd
  10. I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been hacked and now I lose my Minecraft account: I've been hacked and stalled in my old hotmail account, I lose everything, the access and my Minecraft account. 8de95522-091c-48ac-b778-96a5fb5a5a01