I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games

Discus and support I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges. Thanks, Alfredo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Surfiction, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Surfiction
    Surfiction Guest

Hello,

In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges.

Thanks,

Alfredo Ramirez

:)

Surfiction, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Ea access

Purchased ea access last night January 7 2018 and I was double charged for some reason looke on bank account and order history both say I got charged twice. How do I get a refund?

UphillElk613486, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Charged for Xbox Live before year was up

may 2017 I purchased one year Xbox Live however February 2018 I've been charged for 3 months Xbox Live I had previously turned off my auto renewal but was still charged on my credit card. We always use redeem codes to buy in house
    game purchases but since the renewal has gone through my card has been reactivated on the account and my children have purchased without my knowledge. Trying to contact Microsoft to sort it out has become a nightmare can anyone help

connorthepicer, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Surfiction
    Surfiction Guest
    Just an example:

I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games [​IMG]

Surfiction, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Surfiction Win User

Just an example:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

How Many Hours Have You Played (Level Too)

I've been playing Gears of War 3 for the last week or so while it's double XP, so mine is more-or-less the same as it was in my opening post
  9. Malliepoohs Win User

Skate 3 Download Problem

I've been trying to download Skate 3 since yesterday. I believe that I've been charged for my purchase but I keep being told that it's not possible to download Skate 3.

This is very frustrating. I hope Microsoft sorts this out soon!
  10. BEASTmmb Win User

Playstation pluss 60 free games???

^See thats my problem with PS+. I've beaten every game they've offered here in the states before they offered it. Until last month and Uncharted 3 that is. I've been waiting for over a year for a game to make it worth my purchase.
Thema:

1. I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games - Similar Threads - I've been double

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  6. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  9. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...
  10. Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number: My xbox was taken from my apartment and the email I used super old try to recover it though yahoo and says that it doesn't even exist but that's what I had on my Microsoft account but how can I...