Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

Discus and support Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yeetus21, Mar 8, 2019.

1. yeetus21
    yeetus21 Guest

so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now have i been comm banned it wasnt for bad language or behaviour
    it was for a profile picture so i dont know why ive been comm banned

:)

yeetus21, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there,

Communication suspensions would not usually occur due to a profile picture. This would lead us to believe that a communication did occur that violated the Code of Conduct.

Log in to the Enforcement Website for more information on any current suspensions.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey Guys and Gals,

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Comms ban is not from a profile picture. Its more likely from other people in games that you play
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Hey there.

We are unable to assist with Enforcement issues here. You need to head over to the
    Enforcement Team's page.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Yeetus,

Thank you for reaching out. Anything inappropriate within your profile (picture, Gamertag, bio, etc) may result in an account suspensions as it violates our terms of use. For more information head on over to

Xbox Enforcement
    . This is also the site in which you can appeal a suspension through the case review process.
Thema:

1. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre - Similar Threads - Ive been comm

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox of for repair. Ive been sent an older xbox: After sending my xbox of repair they have sent me back a different xbox with a older OS build no. Surely when they send me a refurb xbox back surley it should be like for like and not an older...
  9. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  10. i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant use the username ive been using for 3 years on minecraft anymore: Ive used the java edition minecraft username "" since 2020 and now suddenly its telling me i cant use that name because its offensive. i changed my username to "derprydudes" instead as a test, and...