I've been billed 3 times for MW2

Discus and support I've been billed 3 times for MW2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried speaking with someone on the phone about it but lost connection twice. Once they called me back second time they didn't. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GaryF31, Nov 5, 2022.

1. GaryF31
    GaryF31 Guest

I've tried speaking with someone on the phone about it but lost connection twice. Once they called me back second time they didn't. Is there a way to email someone??? Frustrating to say the least.

I'm sure it's partially my fault but I have 3 charges for MW2. Twice at 106.74 and once at 74.71.

Would really appreciate an email contact at microsoft to resolve.

:)

GaryF31, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I explained your exact situation, Gary.

I will resend the explanation, which is exactly the answer to your last message.

"The other one that does not appear in the history, it is AUTOMATICALLY reversed in your account within a few days."

That is, charges that do not appear in the history, are AUTOMATICALLY reversed, friend.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

gary, as you accessed the community, our service will be done here, friend.

By your report, you made more than 1 purchase of different products.

To try to solve this, see how many purchases appear in your history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

It will probably appear 2. A buy of 106 and the seungda of 74.

Just cancel ONE of the two ok, and ask for a refund.

The other one that does not appear in the history, it is AUTOMATICALLY reversed in your account within a few days.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. GaryF31 Win User

Thank you for that information! I requested a refund for the earlier I have another problem. One of the charges isn't showing up for me on charges in microsoft but did come out of my checking account.

Only one of these charges shows on my Microsoft purchase account but as you can see it came out of my checking account via PayPal twice.

[​IMG]
  5. GaryF31 Win User

I can provide the transaction numbers for these if that helps.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

I've been interdict of the game MW2

Hey there MaMa FoX99.

Not quite understanding what you're referring to. What's going on when you try to play Modern Warfare 2 exactly?
Thema:

1. I've been billed 3 times for MW2 - Similar Threads - I've been billed

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out...: Hello I've recently been getting back into minecraft on my PlayStation and it turns out that I have a Microsoft/xbox account linked to my PlayStation but I don't remember the email nor the...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  10. I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been enrolled to EE/BT and now I cannot turn off recurring billing!: Before you say it, I know. STUPID! In short, I bought a game pass key from GAMIVO.com, never had any issues before tonight. Safe to say I will never go this route again. So, purchased, redeemed...