Ive been banned

Discus and support Ive been banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive been banned for voice and communication when i dont have a mic and i havnt sent a mean message to anyone so why have i been banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidIbbotson1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Ive been banned

ive been banned for voice and communication when i dont have a mic and i havnt sent a mean message to anyone so why have i been banned

:)

DavidIbbotson1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Iv been banned

I think its a trigger happy response from the enforcement team and I think the service offered to help has been terrible, I appreciate you trying to offer advice but this has not been good enough from xbox that this is my only option to come to
    an ambassador or a bot
    The case review process involves a real human, a member of the Xbox Live Policies Enforcement Team (XBLPET). The initial suspension was made by a real human, a member of XBLPET. No bots have been involved in issuing your suspension or considering your review.
  3. AlexColeman2 Win User

Iv been banned

No you've misunderstood, I don't have previous violations ,I was stating how long I have had the xbox for
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Iv been banned

So you have previous violations, hence the longer suspension. It doesn't matter how long ago they were.

As already stated, you filed the case review, they looked at it and upheld their verdict. All you can do is sit out your suspension.
  5. AlexColeman2 Win User

Iv been banned

That's absurd, I understand you are doing your job but is there no one at xbox to speak to about this as I disagree with the point that they've understood. I don't wish to appeal again I just wish to speak to someone about it as iv not even been told what
    iv been banned for (obviously I know it will be for the incident I have explained)

6. RandyAU93 Win User

Iv been banned

but that is what im saying as the word of use isn't bad when in context and has been taken out of context this is what im saying which is why im questioning my ban and yes they said it was upheld but I feel they've not understood what I have said.
    Thank you. If it was upheld, there's nothing more to be said on the matter. The decision cannot be appealed any further. They took into consideration what you said, along with anything you submitted as part of your review. They understand the context you
    used. There is nobody else to talk to on this.
Thema:

Ive been banned

1. Ive been banned - Similar Threads - Ive been banned

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  7. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards: i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm...
  9. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...
  10. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban after ive been on holidays: Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is...