I've been banned twice for the same thing

Discus and support I've been banned twice for the same thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikeywiseman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Mikeywiseman
    Mikeywiseman Guest

I've got Communication banned for saying something mean but when I turned my xbox on 4 days later I got banned for the same thing.

:)

Mikeywiseman, Nov 25, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can be suspended for different violations of the Code of Conduct that overlap each other.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Janet_C Win User

I've been banned twice!

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

I am very sorry that you are going through this situation, remember what was mentioned to you when you received the suspension notification, technical support and customer service cannot help you because they do not have access to Enforcement's information.

If you have already sent an appeal, it is a matter of waiting for a response, they are the only ones who can lift the suspension and clarify the situation.

Remember that this is a public forum and that those of us who participate in it are common players, I am not part of Microsoft support nor can I enter the system.

Best regards
  4. John P_14 Win User

I've been Charged twice in the same month

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can try submitting your refund request at xbox.com/refunds but if your transaction is not showing up on that page, kindly fill out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund. You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Got banned twice for the same thing

Mod removed the pic but this is what i Found on enforcement's website regarding your case.

Can I get suspended twice for the same thing?

XBLPET will not issue multiple suspensions for a single violation. For example, a single inappropriate Gamertag will only result in one forced Gamertag change, and cheating once in a single
    multiplayer match will only bring about one suspension for cheating.

However, one suspension does not absolve the account of every violation committed up to that point. If XBLPET discovers evidence of other inappropriate activities that occurred prior to
    the most recent suspension, it can result in additional enforcement action.

You may aswell submit a case review
  6. Supernoob Hero Win User

Got banned twice for the same thing

Thanks man, as you can see from the pic i attached it was just the one message but two bans.
Thema:

1. I've been banned twice for the same thing - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  7. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  8. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  9. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3
  10. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea