I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

Discus and support I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening 93f55229-4323-4449-8892-df0666ea0b0f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Current Effect, Sep 1, 2022.

1. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

I’d like to know how many times some of you have been banned this year, it’s a bit frightening

:)

Current Effect, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m banned forever?

It could be 1 more suspension, it could be 5 more. There's no set number. It's all up to the enforcement team and the severity of the situation.
  3. Current Effect Win User

I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m banned forever?

I’ve heard there’s 2 week bans possible, does that mean my 4 day bans are not so severe?
  4. Travis Russell Win User

Xbox communication bans on my account are so ridiculous

Exactly I’m looking for people to play the game with trading is allowed in the game and group post allows me to find more people to trade with 95% of the group post on rocket league are people trading so go communication ban them but I’m the one only getting banned for it I’ve been trading for a very long time but I’m starting to get banned now? Please fix your report system
  5. Dominic sumner Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

Bro they don’t care about their players, they never have I’ve been permanently banned lost thousands of pounds there’s no direct line of communication, my appeal was denied. I got 2 permanent bans in 2 days on the same account both with no reason given. The appeal said I’d get an email back in a few days with a response 2 mins later the appeal was denied. I’m contacting trading standards at this minute in time. There seems to be a new ban exploit hackers are using and Microsoft are denying its existence yet I’m permanently banned without explanation twice. I’ve had the account 17 years with 15 years of gold and thousands of games and DLC they literally don’t care. Scumbags forcing their players to buy everything twice
  6. Jimmy RuckitzZ Win User

How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

Thank you for the reply. So there isn’t an email or any other process to appeal? Crazy what a friend reporting you as a joke can do I’m more curious as to why this ban is for 7 days I have only been banned once before this in the last 5-6 years and it was for one day my reputation bar is practically full. Guess this time off work will be spent elsewhere as it’s already been a few days and I’ve heard the website has been down for weeks so my ban will be lifted by Thursday night anyway I guess just couldn’t have happened at a worse time (I play a lot of fifa)
Thema:

I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m...

1. I’ve been banned twice but only for 4 days, is it true only one more small ban then I’m... - Similar Threads - I’ve been banned

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  9. I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do: We was playing and I beat him then he sent 1000 friend requests to me and then he sent 1000 messages and then I got communications banned then I got console banned I don’t know what to I’m...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...