I've been banned from Xbox Live and I would like to know why and when I will be unbanned.

Discus and support I've been banned from Xbox Live and I would like to know why and when I will be unbanned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Gamertag is and I have been banned from Xbox Live as it has given me "Code of Conduct" as my bio, motto, etc. as I have seen with other accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuztaRhyme, Dec 24, 2015.

1. BuztaRhyme
    BuztaRhyme Guest

I've been banned from Xbox Live and I would like to know why and when I will be unbanned.

My Gamertag is and I have been banned from Xbox Live as it has given me "Code of Conduct" as my bio, motto, etc. as I have seen with other accounts that have been banned. I would like to know what I can do to get unbanned, when I will be unbanned,
    and why. Thank you

:)

BuztaRhyme, Dec 24, 2015
  2. vReshiRam
    vReshiRam Guest
    Communication Banned

Why Has My Son Been Banned?????

What Time will my sons Xbox live Account Be Unbanned???

I am the mother and I pay for Xbox live so I would like a response of when my sons Xbox Live account will be unbanned. NOT HAPPY JAN

vReshiRam, Dec 24, 2015
  3. yaekob
    yaekob Guest
    Am i permabanned?

i have been banned before on xbox live communications and ive been given a date to when im unbanned. Its been over a month and i dont know if im permanently banned or when im gonna get unbanned. Please help.

yaekob, Dec 24, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Dec 24, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. FriendlyTie4596 Win User

how long will my account be banned for

My friend [Mod Removed] got banned from Xbox live and wants to know why and when he will get unbanned
  7. Smwutches Win User

I would like to know why I have been banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

ive been banned and I would like to know why

Also, Xbox doesn't ban people for the fun of it, you will have said/done something that is against the terms you agreed to.

For example you may have tea-bagged someone (don't get why people tea-bag, but I suppose they need something in their life) or you may have been overly aggressive
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ive been banned and I would like to know why

Thema:

1. I've been banned from Xbox Live and I would like to know why and when I will be unbanned. - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  3. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  7. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  8. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  9. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3
  10. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea