I've been banned for the wrong reason?

Discus and support I've been banned for the wrong reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has been banned because I got scammed twice on rocket league? so after the second scam I got a little annoyed and sent him an inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HyPe KiLLeRZz, Jan 5, 2018.

1. I've been banned for the wrong reason?

My account has been banned because I got scammed twice on rocket league? so after the second scam I got a little annoyed and sent him an inappropriate message but I shouldn't be banned for a week? maybe if xbox actually knew what they were doing then this
    wouldn't be happening? This is outrageous, I love xbox... ive been playing it for about 10 years now but this has annoyed me!

:)

HyPe KiLLeRZz, Jan 5, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I've been banned

For information about your suspension and to try submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2018
  3. I've been banned!!

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a Case Review.

24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not review-able, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag.

Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service has happened.

For further information on how Enforcement is done click HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps HERE, however sometimes you're asked to
    complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing
    the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

If you found this post helpful please up-vote

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jan 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, since you do admit you sent an inappropriate message, it will most likely be upheld. It doesn't matter how the situation starts. If you retaliate in a way that violates the code
    of conduct, you can be punished.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com However, since you do admit you sent an inappropriate message, it will most likely be upheld. It doesn't matter how the situation starts. If you retaliate in a way that violates the code
    of conduct, you can be punished.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

I've been banned for no reason

7. ltgwilliams Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums and because it is a 24 hour suspension it would not be eligible for a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension).
    In addition Stew234y,

you should've gotten an email detailing you ban
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't on these forums.

So they won't help you here.
  9. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums and because it is a 24 hour suspension it would not be eligible for a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension).
Thema:

1. I've been banned for the wrong reason? - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  5. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  6. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  7. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  8. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  9. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3
  10. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea