I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

Discus and support I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nelson johnson1, May 23, 2023.

1. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason.

:)

nelson johnson1, May 23, 2023
  2. nelson johnson1 Win User

Why can't someone call me to explain what's going on ? I'm a 51 yr old disabled man that's been playing on my Xbox account for yrs. Someone could have hacked into my account and solicited something but I didn't. I need someone in charge to call and help me with this. [mod removed].. I waist half of my disability money on this account and games.. they shouldn't throw away my money like that without showing me proof of what I'm accused of..
  3. nelson johnson1 Win User

They denied it instantly and no one will talk to me. I'm a 51 yr old long time gamer and do nothing wrong
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. nelson johnson1 Win User

No, like I mentioned before no previous issues. I asked for somebody to call me and or send me some form of documented proof of exactly what I'm accused of and for the past couple of months no reply. I think I'll seek legal assistance to get all my monies spent to be recovered. Over three thousand dollars over the past years. I believe I'm wasting my time away here lol.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension length can vary based on the severity of the situation as well as any past enforcement actions. So if you previously had multiple enforcement actions that could lead to a permanent ban.
Thema:

1. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen. - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I...
  7. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  8. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  9. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  10. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3