I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t...

Discus and support I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I posted a trade post in the looking for group. No rude words used. Nothing close to it. And I’ve copped 3 bans for 3 similar posts. I have no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Lloyd1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Ryan Lloyd1
    Ryan Lloyd1 Guest

I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t...

I posted a trade post in the looking for group. No rude words used. Nothing close to it. And I’ve copped 3 bans for 3 similar posts. I have no idea what I’ve done wrong and there seems to be no way to find out. I’d like to find out what was written that was so bad that I needed to be banned so I don’t do it again.

:)

Ryan Lloyd1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Ryan Lloyd1 Win User

I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t appeal it.

None of the information from the link you provided explains why I’ve been banned. How can I avoid another ban if I can’t find out the reason behind the ban?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t appeal it.

If it's not showing on the enforcement website, I would recommend waiting again after 24 hours.
  4. Francia J. Win User

It's Xbox's community Standards that we can check what to prevent in that way we can avoid another enforcement action.
  5. Ryan Lloyd1 Win User

How are we meant to stop future bans if we don’t get an explanation of why we were banned. Is there anyway to communicate with an actual person that can view the ban that can tell me why I was banned?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t... - Similar Threads - I’ve been banned

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...
  9. I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been console banned by a guy on pc I don’t know what to do: We was playing and I beat him then he sent 1000 friend requests to me and then he sent 1000 messages and then I got communications banned then I got console banned I don’t know what to I’m...
  10. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...