ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?

Discus and support ive been banned for no reason what do i do ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been banned because I banned someone on mixer the person who got annoyed reported me for that reason he was being spiteful in my opinion that's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by operatic94, Apr 5, 2018.

1. operatic94
    operatic94 Guest

I have been banned because I banned someone on mixer the person who got annoyed reported me for that reason he was being spiteful in my opinion that's why he banned me

:)

operatic94, Apr 5, 2018
  2. aGayyPanda
    aGayyPanda Guest
    Ive been banned for no reason

I have been banned for no reason, you guys never gave me a reason neither, I've never been banned before and it goes straight to console banned? Yes I do have an other account but it's my friends account for we can gameshare, no he is not banned so he's
    not the reason. I literally got banned for absolutely no reason

aGayyPanda, Apr 5, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Here in the forums we can't help you with suspension issues for XBLPET doesn't uses the forums since 2015

For info on device bans:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

M3tal Daz3, Apr 5, 2018
  4. ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?

First no one has the power to ban you except the enforcement team.

Second even if someone reports you does not mean you will get a suspension on your account unless you did something that was against the code of conduct which can be found here Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

If you feel that your suspension is unwarranted you can sign into the account that has the suspension on it at enforcement.xbox.com and if the suspension is eligible you can file for a case review.

steeledwand7664, Apr 5, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

First no one has the power to ban you except the enforcement team.

Second even if someone reports you does not mean you will get a suspension on your account unless you did something that was against the code of conduct which can be found here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/codeofconduct

If you feel that your suspension is unwarranted you can sign into the account that has the suspension on it at enforcement.xbox.com and if the suspension is eligible you can file for a case review.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

7. bowski477 Win User

ive been banned for no reason

You can view your enforcement on enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if you are eligible for one. But that is the only way to contact enforcement directly.
  8. Tezzarrific Win User

ive been banned for no reason

you got snagged by the AI as POS is short for some other meaning, if the ban is less than 3 days then you cannot submit a review and you will have to wait it out, yes it sucks but nothing we can do about it as Microsoft are hell bent on using AI to do everything.
  9. Im So Acer Win User

Console ban

My Console was also banned for no reason ive never even tried to mod a game ive never been mean to anybody to get a report against me all i do is play MW2 but i got on yesterday and I Was banned
Thema:

1. ive been banned for no reason what do i do ? - Similar Threads - ive been banned

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  7. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards: i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm...
  9. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...
  10. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban after ive been on holidays: Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is...