I've been banned for a week for messaging but no details were included

Discus and support I've been banned for a week for messaging but no details were included in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] this is what it said 37cf7bb2-07c7-4c1a-994a-74b6cf092ba2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle fitz, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Kyle fitz
    Kyle fitz Guest

I've been banned for a week for messaging but no details were included [​IMG]
    this is what it said

:)

Kyle fitz, Nov 5, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have and its been denied
    If it was denied then nothing else can be done except waiting out the suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If it gives you the option to submit a case review, you'll want to do so. Sometimes with that, they will give more information.
  4. Kyle fitz Win User

I have and its been denied
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Incorrect Ban

Bans are not handed out instantly, it could have been weeks ago... so this message mat not have been why you were banned.

No one here can offer any insight as Tis why you were banned, check the enforcement website
    enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Allebas Win User

Communication

You can apply for a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hrs. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 Also, this ban could
    have been from something you done a day, a week, or 2 week ago. In the message you recieved it should tell you why you was ban. And onece you go the enforcement site you can review more detail about your ban. For example, if you got ban for sending an inapprociate
    message it will show the message you sent. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. I've been banned for a week for messaging but no details were included - Similar Threads - I've been banned

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  7. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  8. I've been banned twice!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned twice!: We've been banned twice in a row. First time still no real answer and a week later another ban, how is this possible when we can't even use xbox live! This is a complete joke it's like we've been...
  9. I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for 7 days on Xbox for no reason: When i try to click on details it says - ,,No details available at this time" b47cdb22-1dba-411e-9566-ce2c83f105b3
  10. I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned for solicitation for no reason. This did not happen.: I don't know what to do about this. My account has been banned for no reason. I haven't solicited or accepted any money's for any reason. 94dc2255-0ee8-4c60-8a50-f1bbd52715ea