I’ve been an Xbox Insider for years but just discovered the app today. App wants to put me...

Discus and support I’ve been an Xbox Insider for years but just discovered the app today. App wants to put me... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ogunther [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ogunther, Aug 27, 2020.

1. /u/ogunther
    /u/ogunther Guest

I’ve been an Xbox Insider for years but just discovered the app today. App wants to put me...

/u/ogunther, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Nicoleox Win User

Regarding my elite controller 2

Hello thanks for getting back to me i think this Xbox is part of the insider program unfortunately I don’t not have a pc or other Xbox to test it on other console or pc.

I’ve tried to uninstall the app but doesn’t seem to want to delete it.
  3. Temperrance Win User

Halo Insider Program Bug

Ok well I waited to re open the app today and once I did it worked this time. What exactly should I do if I want to get into the Halo Insider Program specifically? Do I just wait for it to be put into "Announcements"?
  4. Avoled Win User

Xbox One X games freezing.

Thank you.

Yes, I am. I just reinstalled the insider hub app for the first time in a couple of years (my account has been around on it for 4 years though)
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

What happened to Sent You A Message ?

The IGN App that immediately replaced Inside Xbox in the US has become available to the UK to download and use today

-

A much better offering then inside xbox, but its only for Gold members and you have to put up with ads for kinect games before videos play
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Wireless Display app

Hey there Andr3tti,

You'll actually want to post any issues or concerns with the Xbox Insider program in the Insider forums for the best help. With this app though, you should be able to find it in the Ready to Install section of the console in the App section, so long as you're
    in the Xbox Insider program. Have you been able to check there to see if you're able obtain the app there?

Let us know!
Thema:

1. I’ve been an Xbox Insider for years but just discovered the app today. App wants to put me... - Similar Threads - I’ve been Insider

2. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  5. How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn on push to talk on my Xbox I’ve been looking but can’t seem to find anything...: Help me ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox on Windows*** eac6c6cd-29bb-46fa-a309-9a4c5f59da38
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  9. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  10. My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I...: My accounts been banned for no reason I’ve had my account for more then 5 years and now I can’t access my account as my account was hacked now I’m getting the back fall can anyone help...