ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?

Discus and support ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been a Xbox member since I seen this Xbox reward notification and I signed up. The problem I'm having is it's now feb 2017, and I've had a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MAJ LeeHung757, Feb 13, 2017.

1. ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?

I've been a Xbox member since I seen this Xbox reward notification and I signed up. The problem I'm having is it's now feb 2017, and I've had a constant Xbox gold membership, and I've been buying games constantly, and I still have yet to see any points or
    money on my rewards.... Is there someone I can call or personally email to help me get my funds for what I signed up for a couple years ago. I should not be refleced as a 0 or have 0 points or credits

:)

MAJ LeeHung757, Feb 13, 2017
  2. repsolblade
    repsolblade Guest
    REWARD POINTS

I been a GOLD Member Since. Xbox started, WHERE are all the POINTS

repsolblade, Feb 13, 2017
  3. Darckoth
    Darckoth Guest
    why have i got no points

hey all ive been a member of xbox rewards for almost 3 months ive renewed my xbox gold membership 2 times, played many diffrent games and got alot of achievments and purchases since then. so how do i still have 0 reward points and no vip movement am i missing
    something?

Darckoth, Feb 13, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MAJ LeeHung757,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). For reference,
    as shown on your MyRewards page, you only became a member in 2015.

XBLRewards8, Feb 14, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MAJ LeeHung757,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). For reference,
    as shown on your MyRewards page, you only became a member in 2015.
  6. JJTARANTINO Win User

10 Year Loyalty - Xbox

Hi my GTag is ive been an xbox live gold member nonstop for over ten consecutive years. and ive been an xb gold rewards member since the beginning. i have vip status 3xS and champion status along with lots of microsoft points. i noticed my rewards
    account says upgrade gold. when ive been gold since the birth of xbl and xbr. why did it change my gold status to free? i talked to all xbl by phone and told me you guys have to fix it. please put my rewards account back to gold as it shpuld be. thanks
  7. voteDC Win User

Xbox Live Rewards... The Less You Do...

I've been a member of the rewards program since 2010 and I've managed to get 795 points.

-

So getting 800 for signing up to the site for a silver member is amazing.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

SMITE ALPHA FOR XBOX ONE PREVIEW MEMBERS

How u think i feel iv been in the preview program since day 1 i was invite by microsoft they invited me no one else yet i havent got a code many times iv thought about leaving the program program but if this is how they are going to start treating some i
    may just leave.
  9. HighlandRainbow Win User

Xbox Live Rewards... The Less You Do...

[quote user="voteDC"]

I've been a member of the rewards program since 2010 and I've managed to get 795 points.

-

So getting 800 for signing up to the site for a silver member is amazing.

[/quote]That's more than me, I signed up In December 2010 and have made 770 points, Agreed that the offer for silvers Is quite remarkable.
Thema:

1. ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!? - Similar Threads - ive been member

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact): One of the missions is being a member for over 9 years. ansd I have bought so many digital downloads on here and I have been a very active player in this community. Could you please deposite the...
  9. ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards: i want to know whats wrong with my account i never get rewards and ive been a member forever. ive bought the xbox one s gears addition and i get xbox gold every 3 months and i buy stuff all the...
  10. Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits?: It says you make credits by earning achievements, referring a friend, Xbox live renewals, etc. I've made at least more than 10,000 achievement score since I joined. and have been an Xbox live gold...