Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits?

Discus and support Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It says you make credits by earning achievements, referring a friend, Xbox live renewals, etc. I've made at least more than 10,000 achievement score... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nekron Zyl, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Nekron Zyl
    Nekron Zyl Guest

It says you make credits by earning achievements, referring a friend, Xbox live renewals, etc. I've made at least more than 10,000 achievement score since I joined. and have been an Xbox live gold member since 2011, I don't understand at all how it works.

:)

Nekron Zyl, Nov 22, 2016
  2. not getting credits

ive been a member for over a year and bought several things through the marketplace but havent gotten any credits since ifirst joined why is this

GroovyStew54354, Nov 22, 2016
  3. I4 Shot M1GZ
    I4 Shot M1GZ Guest
    How to regain tenure

Lets say i have been a free member for a 3 years BUT ive been a MEMBER for a 3 years if I go gold now with a one month will my tenure become a 3 year old account

I4 Shot M1GZ, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

All offers for earning credits are listed on the Missions page of the site.In order to earn credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Achievements will only award credits if they are part of a specific offer, like the current RoboRewards offer. These offers include purchasing a game from a specific genre and earning a set number of achievements in that game.

Smwutches, Nov 22, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Nekron Zyl,

We do not award Credits for achievements. There are occasionally special offers that award achievements, like this month's Robo Rewards, but as that offer specifies, that is only for achievements earned in games purchased toward that offer. We do not see
    any referrals made from your account. The offers to Reward referrals are shown on the MyMissions page. Xbox Live Gold tenure does not have an affect on Rewards.

In order to earn Credits in our program, you have two options. The first one is the completion of the offers found on the MyMissions page.

For purchases that are not valid for any offers, there is MyVIP payback. However, one of the requirements for payback is that you must have at least one MyVIP star. Since you do not have a MyVIP star, and have not been completing any offers with your purchases,
    you have not received Credits for your purchases. You can view your Current MyVIP status from your MyRewards page. The requirement for your first MyVIP star is $300 in eligible spending.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Nekron Zyl,

We do not award Credits for achievements. There are occasionally special offers that award achievements, like this month's Robo Rewards, but as that offer specifies, that is only for achievements earned in games purchased toward that offer. We do not see
    any referrals made from your account. The offers to Reward referrals are shown on the MyMissions page. Xbox Live Gold tenure does not have an affect on Rewards.

In order to earn Credits in our program, you have two options. The first one is the completion of the offers found on the MyMissions page.

For purchases that are not valid for any offers, there is MyVIP payback. However, one of the requirements for payback is that you must have at least one MyVIP star. Since you do not have a MyVIP star, and have not been completing any offers with your purchases,
    you have not received Credits for your purchases. You can view your Current MyVIP status from your MyRewards page. The requirement for your first MyVIP star is $300 in eligible spending.
  7. Smwutches Win User

All offers for earning credits are listed on the Missions page of the site.In order to earn credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Achievements will only award credits if they are part of a specific offer, like the current RoboRewards offer. These offers include purchasing a game from a specific genre and earning a set number of achievements in that game.
  8. CMaggotbone Win User

token lost

ive been using credits and i never used the option to gain xp faster.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

Hello Fret Work 13,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

As mentioned by Smwutches, there is no Credits for tenure. The only offer fitting that description would be the Gems perk for your Xbox Live Rewards Anniversary.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

There are no rewards based on Live tenure.
Thema:

1. Ive been a member for a year but have not gained any credits? - Similar Threads - Ive been member

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  8. Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact): One of the missions is being a member for over 9 years. ansd I have bought so many digital downloads on here and I have been a very active player in this community. Could you please deposite the...
  9. ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive been a member since the program started and I have no points at all!?: I've been a Xbox member since I seen this Xbox reward notification and I signed up. The problem I'm having is it's now feb 2017, and I've had a constant Xbox gold membership, and I've been buying...
  10. ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ive been a member sine 12/2010 and i never get rewards: i want to know whats wrong with my account i never get rewards and ive been a member forever. ive bought the xbox one s gears addition and i get xbox gold every 3 months and i buy stuff all the...