I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

Discus and support I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iammarlin, Jan 29, 2023.

1. iammarlin
    iammarlin Guest

I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020.

- I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0) as it was redeemed via game code.

- I've checked my games list and clicked on ellipses and nothing is showing up.

- I've tried re-adding the game via the original redeem code (I had a copy) and advised it's already been used, confirming that it was added in the system before.

:)

iammarlin, Jan 29, 2023
  2. JoonsangYu Win User

I brought Forza Horizon 3, but it is missing in my library.

This is not game app problem.

Windows store app does not show my game.

There is no forza horizon 3 in store library.
  3. BIG BAZOOKA L Win User

Installing Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10

It's working now. I guess I had the wrong version of windows 10. After I installed the updates I went to the store and into my library and found Forza Horizon 3 was now there. Thanks for the help!
  4. Vijay_Verma Win User

Forza Horizon 3 on pc, can I use my xbox copy?

Hi Reado1242

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

From -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-title...

Forza Horizon 3 is an Xbox Play Anywhere game. What does that mean?

When you purchase an Xbox Play Anywhere game digitally, it’s yours to play on both Xbox and Windows 10. You only need to purchase the game once via Microsoft Store on your Xbox or Windows 10 device and it’ll appear in your game library wherever you sign in.

If you purchased the game on Xbox and want to play it on Windows 10, sign in on your Windows 10 device. If the game is already installed on your device, it’ll appear in your list of apps. Otherwise, you can install it by opening the Store and selecting My library.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.
  5. Fredrich H Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

The game is stil not in nether og my library it shows up in the windows start meny but not on the xbox app or store. an i have lost the amount i paid for the game...

anyone have any ideas?
  6. KévinBRIOLAIS Win User

[Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc

The game "forza horizon 4 standard edition" does not appear in my library. It does not appear anymore since I reset microsoft store in the settings and applications.
    I only have the car pack to download and at the end of the download I have an error: Code: 0x803FB107
Thema:

1. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for... - Similar Threads - I've appeared lost

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  7. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  8. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  9. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  10. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d