I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

Discus and support I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sickly Clover155, Nov 12, 2023.

1. I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still having the same problem. I can record a message but I can't replay it or send it. It doesn't even give me the option. It just deletes the message and ask me if I want to record again. And my xbox has no barriers or anything and i'm still having this problem I can send text messages and talk in party chat. But I can't do voice messages

:)

Sickly Clover155, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Cameron x Star Win User

Having multiple problems with my xbox: apps won't launch, random wifi DCs, won't shut down normally, games crash

Thank you for replying but I've already tried what you said. Whenever this happens I can't shut it down normally so the only way is to "hard reset" the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds. I shouldn't have to keep doing this every time there's
    a problem.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

I've got a problem

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds?
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

Achievement's Deleted?

I've always found this can be fixed with clearing your cache via a hard reset (hold the console power button down for 10 seconds and let the console restart after)
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Can't Sign-In

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the xbox console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Headset

Try doing a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.
Thema:

I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

1. I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have... - Similar Threads - I've already reset

2. Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery but no agents I've been looking for a number: My xbox was taken from my apartment and the email I used super old try to recover it though yahoo and says that it doesn't even exist but that's what I had on my Microsoft account but how can I...
  3. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  4. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  5. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  6. I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.: About a year ago, i bought the hotwheels pack on forza horizon 5. recently i re installed the game and now its prompting me to buy it again even though I've bought it before. can i get any help...
  7. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  8. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  9. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...
  10. I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play minecraft that I have already...: I played Minecraft on my old laptop but it died so I've purchased a new laptop and now I can't install and play Minecraft that I have already paid for. On my account It doesn't show that I've...