Its trying to make me buy it again.

Discus and support Its trying to make me buy it again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently Purchased 2k18 but its acting as if i didn't buy it. ab1a5dfe-c545-4ab3-87db-c017b814cd0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Extremeolina35, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Its trying to make me buy it again.

I have recently Purchased 2k18 but its acting as if i didn't buy it.

:)

Extremeolina35, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Game wont download

No it has never downloaded its trying to make me 're buy it its not in my history at all

XI 133783457 IX, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Johnnnnyyyy
    Johnnnnyyyy Guest
    Paid for a game and it says I need to pay for it again xbox one

Same issue, trying to make me buy again

Johnnnnyyyy, Sep 20, 2017
  4. JasonCobb Win User

Beaches

its making me buy it again.
  5. jamescameron7 Win User

After migration, it is trying to make me buy Minecraft again

6. The BillingsBillings Win User

Yes. This is everyone I think. Microsoft screwing us all.
  7. AmyBrogus Win User

I have the same problem and after doing that it no longer lets me sign in at all
  8. Mysterious1571 Win User

Wow, apparently bots are all that we can rely on, here...
    true i have the same problem tried to install minecraft normally and wasnt able to so i had to migrate now its asking me to buy the game again iv had this game for years never had any issues

tried various idffrent things but nothing works and the mojang account is now migrated so that doesnt work

i was looking into this deeper and someone suggested to download the windows 7/8 launcher from the minecraft website and it worked fine when i logged in using the microsoft migrated account hope that helps
Thema:

Its trying to make me buy it again.

1. Its trying to make me buy it again. - Similar Threads - trying buy again

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Monster Hunter World: Iceborne but it is trying to make me buy it again and won't let...: I wanted to play Monster Hunter World: Iceborne so I logged into the account that I purchased it on and noticed the game wasn't under my owned games and apps. I hopped onto my microsoft account...
  9. Trying to download a game that I bought but it's saying to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download a game that I bought but it's saying to buy it again: I have previously downloaded and bought the Witcher 3 wild Hunt. I'm trying to download it and saying I don't own the game. I have to free buy it. What are my options?...
  10. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe