Its telling me to buy modernwarfare 2 after already purchased

Discus and support Its telling me to buy modernwarfare 2 after already purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased modern warfare 2 and when i look at transactions on the microsoft website it says that the transaction was completed. I preordered the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUSTICEALDRETE, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Its telling me to buy modernwarfare 2 after already purchased

I have purchased modern warfare 2 and when i look at transactions on the microsoft website it says that the transaction was completed. I preordered the game back in the beginning of september and have never had this issue before until today. Now when i try to play the game it tells me i need to purchase the game. What do i need to do to fix this issue

:)

JUSTICEALDRETE, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is it showing as 'completed' on your order history? If yes, you simply need to remove and re-add your account.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This ongoing issue is currently being investigated by Activision. They will provide an update when more information is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Shady7s Win User

Prestige Points on MW3

Everytime you prestige in ModernWarfare 3, you earn one Prestige Token, which can take up to 48Hours to add to your account. If you have any Prestige in BlackOps, ModernWarfare 2, ModernWarfare, and I believe World at War, you will recieve a Prestige Token
    in Modern Warfare 3.

As of now, you cannot purchase Prestige Tokens.
  5. IINeto 18II Win User

I cant play modern warfare through gameshare

A few days ago I started game sharing with a friend the first game I tried to download was cod modernwarfare. I had previously installed cod warzone. Now whenever I go onto cod i cant play modernwarfare it still tells me that I have to purchase it despite
    my friend owning it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

Pre-Order Bonuses?

WHHATT? ModernWarfare 2 is the best of the COD's..

Yeah I stopped selling my games after selling Borderlands and Bad Company 2.. only to rebuy Borderlands.
Thema:

1. Its telling me to buy modernwarfare 2 after already purchased - Similar Threads - telling buy modernwarfare

2. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  3. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  6. When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...: System information: XBOX ONE WHAT I TRIED: I RE DOWNLOADED THE WHOLE GAME 5e5b27dc-5aab-4d20-964d-a49d0d48c1b3
  7. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  8. Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?: Hello,I just pre-ordered this game and it has been paid as seen in my order history. I own it. However, it is telling me to purchase the game again after already buying it when logging in. The...
  9. I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am on t luncher and i did not buy it can you plz tell me how to fix it?: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24ed2e1b-9134-47cc-9e4d-0d2ecc9ab9fc
  10. Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?: I bought it a while ago (not sure if it was pre-release or shortly after). I played it for about six or so months then lost interest in it. I recently picked up Minecraft again and saw that I had...