It's saying i'm in a family

Discus and support It's saying i'm in a family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Skyrim on PC through Xbox game pass, when I play it says 'ask an adult to play', I left the Microsoft family when I was having... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cartyyyy, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Cartyyyy
    Cartyyyy Guest

I'm trying to play Skyrim on PC through Xbox game pass, when I play it says 'ask an adult to play', I left the Microsoft family when I was having problems w/ Minecraft multiplayer, and the email it would send I don't even know what one but I think I know but I forgot the password.

:)

Cartyyyy, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Cartyyyy Win User

[​IMG]
    Here is a screenshot.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Your account may still be a child account. If it's a child account, it is required to be part of a Microsoft family group. Only a parent or adult account within your Microsoft family can change your account privacy settings.

Please visit your account privacy settings on https://account.xbox.com/Settings if you could access the privacy page. If it redirected you to a different page, your account must be a child account.

Check on https://family.microsoft.com/ if you're part of a family or not anymore.
  4. RadZakpak Win User

Unable to make purchases

The problem is I never was part of an xbox family. And it says my parent account cannot make changes unless added to its family, but when I try to do that it says I'm already in a family. So either I'm really missing something or Microsoft put me into a
    random family
  5. Monochrome25 Win User

It says I'm in a family, but I'm not and now Microsoft won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft.

Sorry, I was very unclear with my earlier question.

I have a Mojang account that was transferred into a Microsoft account, but when I started up Minecraft, it wouldn't let me join multiplayer, and I now I can't change my settings or check what family i'm apparently in since I'm in a family for some reason.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

It says I'm in a family, but I'm not and now Microsoft won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft.

I understand, that's exactly why I advised you to create a new family group, to enter this new one and leave the supposed old group, that should solve the problem.
Thema:

1. It's saying i'm in a family - Similar Threads - saying i'm family

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  6. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not: I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by...
  7. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  8. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  9. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  10. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...