Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

Discus and support Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noam Dumont, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Noam Dumont
    Noam Dumont Guest

I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass

I clean thé disk ans it says again

Im on Xbox Series X

:)

Noam Dumont, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is it asking you for an Xbox Live Gold subscription? If yes, it is required to play a paid online multiplayer game such as Forza Horizon 5.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can I have the exact message prompt? It may be asking you for an Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play an online multiplayer game.
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. jon3sy99 Win User

forza horizon 2 online freeroam not working for over 2 weeks now

all the other forza games are working fine, even forza horizon 2 on xbox 360, iv tried tweeting forza support, no reply, iv opened a ticket with them and its solved instantly, even tho it says there is still limited support for matchmaking. i just saw the post here for forza horizon 3 and that got it fixed so thought id give it a shot here.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - game pass ans

2. Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opening Game on Xbox Game Pass leads to an update it cant finish.: For context I could open this game the first time around but I exited through alt tabbing and pressing x on the application. After I did this I have not been able no matter what I do to open up...
  3. I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download...: I've been trying to get an answer for 6 hours now. I bought a game pass and can't download games. I have queued games and a speed of 0 bytes per second. adb8ceb2-45de-4035-bfb3-28d9beb7a4c6
  4. How can I use an external hdd for my surface pro + dowloading xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use an external hdd for my surface pro + dowloading xbox game pass games.: When I try to switch the save to drive it says i cant save to d drive. Is there a workaround for this or do i need to get a idfferent type of drive? I have a seagate one touch portable hdd 4tb...
  5. PC Game pass gives an error (0x80004005) everytime I launch any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game pass gives an error (0x80004005) everytime I launch any game: I already tried many fixes suggested from other posts such as uninstalling the xbox services, reinstalling, clearing cache, etc. but none of them worked. I tried to see if my game files were...
  6. I have an Xbox PC Game Pass subscription and my PC is running windows 10, fully updated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox PC Game Pass subscription and my PC is running windows 10, fully updated....: I have been using my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription for a few months. Today when I'm trying to play games, games are not opening, and neither the Xbox app not the Windows Store is recognizing my...
  7. Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games are not allowing me to play, I have an active subscription.: When I go in to subscribed services through setting and check billing it says I'm active. When Im going through the store it says I need to subscribe. The Microsoft store looks like its updated....
  8. Why is my Xbox telling me I need to purchase Game Pass when I have an active subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox telling me I need to purchase Game Pass when I have an active subscription?: Why is my Xbox telling me I need to purchase Game Pass when I have an active subscription? bc23c574-fc87-4c3e-8797-8a9b0f2b62fc
  9. I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...: I don't have an xbox, and i got ultimate because of the cloud gaming feature. 260a265d-8864-4342-8940-37a840c96d3e
  10. Cannot install via Game Pass even I have an active subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install via Game Pass even I have an active subscription?: [img] Hey all! I hope you guys can help me regarding this issue I've been having since 2 days ago. I cannot install games that are part of the Game Pass in the Xbox App. It keeps me directed to...