Its not working

Discus and support Its not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently bought a xbox live 3 month code I put the code in perfectly fine but as soon as I went to play Pubg it says that i needed xbox live so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Satfried, Feb 4, 2018.

  1. Satfried
    Satfried Guest

    Its not working


    I have recently bought a xbox live 3 month code I put the code in perfectly fine but as soon as I went to play Pubg it says that i needed xbox live so i thought maybe it didnt go through then typed it in again and this time it said code already redeemed
    and i know i used it and i only have one account Im disappointed that i spent 25$ on that code and it didnt work microsoft pls help me

    :)
     
    Satfried, Feb 4, 2018
    #1
  2. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    its not working

    Something epic about having a Decepticon and an Autobot gamer pic in the same room (Springer/Deaths Head).
     
    LegendOfGta, Feb 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    its not working

    I also recommend store bought disc. Mainly for two reasons:

    1) No extra charge on the online pass when purchased new.

    2) The Full Package edition available now has all the DLC at no extra charge.
     
    Photonimus, Feb 4, 2018
    #3
  4. LegendOfGta Win User
  5. Photonimus Win User

    its not working

    I also recommend store bought disc. Mainly for two reasons:

    1) No extra charge on the online pass when purchased new.

    2) The Full Package edition available now has all the DLC at no extra charge.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    its not working

    The digital download versions are a hit and miss affair... you're better off with a physical disc version.
  7. LegendOfGta Win User

    its not working

    Something epic about having a Decepticon and an Autobot gamer pic in the same room (Springer/Deaths Head).
  8. Gh0stGh0st Win User

    its not working

    U Might Just Need To Buy A Disk Copy Of It The Game Should Be Cheaper Now Since THQ Went Out Of Business
Thema:

Its not working

Loading...
  1. Its not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...