It's not showing the only way I can verify...

Discus and support It's not showing the only way I can verify... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by No Why3, Jun 22, 2024.

  1. No Why3
    No Why3 Guest

    It's not showing the only way I can verify...


    I'm trying to use the QR code but it's not showing up for some reason I've been trying to redeem a reward from the reward system but this is my brothers account that he let me have and the email used for this account my brother has lost since he has a new email. I've been trying for a while to figure this out

    :)
     
    No Why3, Jun 22, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

    No it's the only way they can verify you are the owner because it's. account based not.who has the game
  3. canTspelT Win User

    is there a way to only show content you can actually use?

    I wish! Would be great if you could also favorite or categorize the one's you actually are interested in as well.
  4. RoaringDonkey6 Win User

    Unreasonable Ban

    By having verified can mean anything from verified by one of the game developers or even developing games on PC, i never, not once said and implied to be apart with microsoft, the only way to impersonate is to say it directly, which i never did
  5. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

    Account Recovery Issue

    Hi Rampage, the only way you can get that information is by calling Xbox Support (1-800-4-MY-XBOX). Be prepared to verify information on the account, if you can verify you are the owner they will be able to help you.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

    Is there another way to verify age?

    Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

    With regards to your issue, are you getting any error messages when adjusting your date of birth? In case you cannot change your accounts date of birth, a parent account is the only one who can change the settings or date of birth of a child's account in case yours has been setup as a child you can follow the steps below to adjust this:

    1. You will need an alternate account that will serve as a parent. If you don't have one you can create at https://signup.live.com page.

    2. Using the parent account sign in via https://account.microsoft.com/family page and add your Xbox email address or account as a Member/Child.

    3. Accept the invitation using your Xbox account email.

    4. Using the parent account, go to the https://account.microsoft.com/family page again to manage the child account.

    5. Under the child account, click elipsis or 3 dots button and choose the Manage option.

    There you may change the date of birth of your main account and remove any restrictions. Once done, just restart your device and check if there are still restrictions.

    I hope the above steps work for you but if not, please do let us know so we can try to assist further.

    Kind regards,

    Ben
Thema:

It's not showing the only way I can verify...

Loading...
  1. It's not showing the only way I can verify... - Similar Threads - showing verify

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  6. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  7. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  8. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  9. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...
  10. Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error: title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i need to factory reset? also i couldnt find the...