It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought

Discus and support It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So in July 2021 i had purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 but now, today it’s telling me i have to buy the game to play it even tho i already bought it? i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProFaZe Boost, May 7, 2022.

  1. It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought


    So in July 2021 i had purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 but now, today it’s telling me i have to buy the game to play it even tho i already bought it? i need help!

    :)
     
    ProFaZe Boost, May 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought

    Hello, ProFaZe. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    Were you playing the game just fine until yesterday/today and then the issue just started? Or is this issue happening for a few days already?

    I ask because yesterday Xbox had a major server issue that impacted a lot of games, gaming, dlcs, etc... A lot of users reported the same issue as you (games or DLCs asking to be purchased again).

    If it started today or yesterday, please wait a few hours and see if it comes back to normal. If it doesn't normalize, let me know if you're playing it on Xbox or PC and we'll proceed to further troubleshooting.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    I have to rebuy a game i already bought

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Ralf, when you checked your Purchase History they have a refunded/returned item filter, did you click to check if your game was refunded?
  4. Ralf Heubusch Win User

    I have to rebuy a game i already bought

    It was not refunded i just double checked it.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    I have to rebuy a game i already bought

    In this case ideally, contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

    Because here in the community as independent consultants we do not have access to tools and we can not verify accounts, or have access to similar data.

    Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

    See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

    If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

    Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

    Click Contact us

    Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

    On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

    On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. pgresz Win User

    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

    I just want reaper of souls. I don't want to rebuy a game that I already have. Also they denied they were making it and then announce it. This makes me done with all blizzard games.
Thema:

It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought

Loading...
  1. It’s making me rebuy a game i already bought - Similar Threads - It’s making rebuy

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  7. The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse)

    in XboX Insiders
    The weird inconsistencies across Xbox platforms (and the missing features that make it worse): This isn’t meant to be an Xbox hate post — I love the ecosystem — but after bouncing between console, PC, mobile, and the web, the inconsistencies really start to pile up. None of them are huge on...
  8. Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 issue- Can’t make new account: Trying to make a new account on Xbox 1. I do the QR code and put the code in. It says it’s all done on Xbox but then just does a loading screen and then sends me back to the original place....
  9. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  10. not allowing me to play/ trying to make me rebuy

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    not allowing me to play/ trying to make me rebuy: i got on to try and play destiny when i did it said i need the disc when i have digital. after trying to uninstall and reinstall it i click on it and it takes me straight to the store and i trying...