It's fixed...well kinda

Discus and support It's fixed...well kinda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start. Go out and illuminate. praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014.

  1. It's fixed...well kinda


    multiplayer is alledgedly still borked but it is a start.

    Go out and illuminate.

    praise the sun and may your day be bright and don't go hollow.

    :)
     
    ROFLStompRogue, Jun 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Frostman2531
    Frostman2531 Guest
    xbox one seems to be messing up...

    nope and it seems to have fixed its self. kinda weird but oh well
     
    Frostman2531, Jun 10, 2014
    #2
  3. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Research Tree - Well kinda

    Hi all, I was browsing the forums yesterday and some suggested we get a research tree up and running, I haven't made a tree yet but I found a list of all projects, their descriptions, their prerequisite, cost, speed and result (ie what you can build/research
    next).

    Be warned this may contain spoilers to some research that won't appear until later in the game.

    Click me : XCOM Enemy Unknown Research Projects / Early Research Tree : Click me

    Hope it helps
     
    Jokul81, Jun 10, 2014
    #3
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

    Research Tree - Well kinda

    Cheers for the info, I just realized what I haven't researched for the G.
  5. Jokul81 Win User

    Research Tree - Well kinda

    Ps. Can someone tell me how to keep blank lines in my post, this was supposed to be edited better than this.
  6. Frostman2531 Win User

    xbox one seems to be messing up...

    nope and it seems to have fixed its self. kinda weird but oh well
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

    xbox one unable to maintain xbox live connection since recent "upgrade"

    Well , I gotta agree with support , it is your router , kinda , its xbox ones fault for being kinda picky (too picky really) but your using a "gateway " (modem and router) and they don't play well with xbox live for some reason and this has been majorly
    exposed after the update...get a modem only and a gaming router that does UPNP well (Netgear is the most xbox friendly imo) , if your in doubt , get it somewhere you can return it if it dosent fix it (it will fix it) plus your probably renting that arris
    from your isp anyway....
  8. Blue_Devilxv Win User

    Xbox Avatars won't show up after editing them.

    I as well have been dealing with the same issue for a few days now. The only thing that I guess kinda fixed from only my consoles perspective only some people could see it change was to save an avatar that was default from the free avatars givin which are kinda weird looking to be honest. Hopefully they truly fix this soon because I really like the avatars feature. It could be worse I guess but still this really needs to be fixed 100%
Thema:

It's fixed...well kinda

Loading...
  1. It's fixed...well kinda - Similar Threads - fixed kinda

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Kinda annoying and probably useful to fix: So you can use keyboard and mouse on Xbox. How ever your controller still has to be on. And it automatically turns off after 15 minutes causing me to fail parkour in a game or get shot up in...