It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to...

Discus and support It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No response from any of the forms no response from any agents to help this is absolutely unacceptable so disappointed with Microsoft for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matthew Santos1, Mar 1, 2023.

1. It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to...

No response from any of the forms no response from any agents to help this is absolutely unacceptable so disappointed with Microsoft for this

:)

Matthew Santos1, Mar 1, 2023
  2. llIl lllIlI Win User

Xbox Compliance Lock Issue.

Hey man, same thing happened to me here.

One of my accounts has been locked for almost a month now, and Microsoft has been 0 help.

If you have any updates on your accounts, or a method you used to unlock your account, let me know.

- Caleb
  3. Dericka Win User

It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to me but I got account back on four days she has has no response from anyone this is ridiculous and outrageous

4. Dericka Win User

It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to me but I got account back on four days she has has no response from anyone this is ridiculous and outrageous

Oh, I see. May I know did you try to fill out the form too?
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to access the account?
  6. Matthew Santos1 Win User

It say my account is locked and it wants me to fill out aka.ms/compliance or something like that
Thema:

It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to...

1. It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to... - Similar Threads - It’s been month

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  7. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  8. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  9. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  10. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...