It's been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service

Discus and support It's been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Regarding my hacked account. It has been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service saying they needed more information. I've filled out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanH10, Feb 11, 2022.

1. RyanH10
    RyanH10 Guest

Regarding my hacked account. It has been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service saying they needed more information. I've filled out the questionnaire that I was emailed and uploaded the answers with the link provided in the email. Please help. This is a very stressful situation.

:)

RyanH10, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RyanH10, after submitted the questionnaire it goes to Microsoft for the situation to be investigated and can actually take more than 72 hours.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, what you can do is contact Xbox support via chat and verify that you already have any information regarding your request.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. xTIMETOPANICx Win User

Using xbox currency/points to buy FIFA Points/market place games error

Still not fixed and it's been 3 days since I last heard anything back from support.

Customer service? What customer service!
  4. BrokenAccount1111 Win User

To many authentication attemps

Well it has been over 72 hours from the last email and still no fix in site. Are you all still not able to log on?
  5. cdrw1987 Win User

Achievements

From what I have heard the achievement issue has been happening since the console came out. I haven't owned one since the beginning so I can't say for sure, but I do know this very thing happens to a lot of people, and the only response you'll get is to
    wait 72 hours. What they won't tell you is after 72 hours and your achievements are still not unlocked you're more or less out of luck. I've been lucky and the achievements that were like this for me unlocked in that 72 hour window.
  6. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

It's been over two months since I last heard from anybody! Please reply back!
Thema:

1. It's been over 72 hours since I last heard from customer service - Similar Threads - been hours since

2. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  3. Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag still showing as old one (been over 72 hours): In the Xbox app, my old gamer tag is showing higher then my new one, this is not the case on the website profile, but on the website profile when I go to change my gamer tag, it says my current...
  4. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  5. Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...

in XBoX on Windows
    Been trying to get fraudulent charges on my account handled for hours now...how do I talk...: Going through customer support on the Microsoft website has me talk to an Indian person for a couple minutes, then they transfer me to their "Xbox department" which means sending me into hour long...
  6. Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store been stuck on pending for Xbox app and a dozen other updates for hours but...: Brought PC 2 days ago, I clicked on Microsoft Store and clicked install on Xbox app yesterday, it came up pending, I tried again this morning and it still says pending but there's also a dozen...
  7. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  8. So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I’ve been stuck on the stranded error message for a solid 4 hours and have done...: Error message:Oops! Looks like you’re stranded, been stuck on this message for 4 hours 13a04646-4b2f-407a-aceb-3780daaa9e27
  9. i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i...: i’ve bought fifa points and it hasn’t put them on my account been about 24 hours now and i ha c875f8cf-6abf-4f0d-afa9-d681cfcc388a
  10. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...: I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0