It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly.

Discus and support It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly. Star Wars squadron closes as soon as it starts on the EA log.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/primolzero, Dec 17, 2020.

1. It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly.

It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly.

Star Wars squadron closes as soon as it starts on the EA log.

Journey to the savage planet game crashes every 2 minutes, unplayable.

It's only on my XSX? Does anyone else have the same problem?

submitted by /u/primolzero
    [link] [comments]

/u/primolzero, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Sir Clicks Win User

Xbox One Stereo Adapter

I guess i shouldn't have assumed that the #1 brand of headphones would work properly with this adapter. It's been quite a while since this piece launched and still no updates from MS on this. What's good?
  3. Dragos Drakkar Win User

Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

I have the exact same issue, and it's been going on since the first of the month. The Assassin's Creed switched in and replaced Hitman Blood Money as it should have on the first, and the Victor Vran game for Xbox One is still working properly as it should
    till the middle of the month.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Free games with Xbox Gold?

This has been with GWG since it launched on the xbox one.

You usually get one free game per month & one game carried over from the previous month.

April you got two free new games as a bonus.

As always,we'll get one new game on May 1st & one of the other games will carry over.

Rayman has only been there since March 1st so it's not been up for months.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Activity achivements wrong

It's been like that since launch.Think it has something to do with if you don't quit out of an app or game properly,it still counts it as time being played
  6. WoopMan Win User

forza horizon 5 can't launch

I looked over this thread, seems like resetting or better yet Reinstalling is the best chance to have the Game running properly again.

What's bumming me is that I did a Reinstall earlier this year, and seeing now that I have to doing it all again

Ummmm..... Thanks. Been out of the game for months since the game didn't launch. (3 months to be exact)
Thema:

1. It's been a month since the XSX launch, and these two games still don't work properly. - Similar Threads - been month since

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  7. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  8. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  9. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  10. SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...: SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have been experiencing FPS lag from 120 fps to 10 fps when I get in combat. I saw that when I get in combat the...