Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

Discus and support Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for fortnite? 8ad91f10-9851-4bde-827a-1a6317dde619 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SathvikKanuri, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for fortnite?

:)

SathvikKanuri, Jun 20, 2018
  2. DF1NlTLE
    DF1NlTLE Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Quests

March 5, 2018

Xbox Live Rewards Quest:

I do not have a quest for Xbox Live / the quest for the month of March isn't loading

DF1NlTLE, Jun 20, 2018
  3. MykaKlages
    MykaKlages Guest
    Fortnite quest

Hi My name is Myka Klages & I have downloaded three games for May but when I look at my quest/rewards it says I only have 50% done for Xbox gold rewards/quest. I finished the other 2 quest, sign into Xbox live & play Fortnite, so how come I didn't get the
    last challenge? My gamertag is can you please fix for me.

MykaKlages, Jun 20, 2018
  4. HulkUK75 Win User

Microsoft rewards

when doing your rewards for the quests, when you select the quest check you are logged in as the same user your doing the reward for same user.

I share my PC with my partner and some times I've noticed that I've done the quest and its been logged in as her even tho I've logged in on the Microsoft rewards page
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

When will i get my quests for may

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  6. Smwutches Win User

When will i get my quests for may

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of June, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  7. JosephLynch3 Win User

September Game Pass Quest reward not received

I'm still waiting on my Xbox quest reward as well. Quest ended in October and it's been over a month.
  8. leekittyqld Win User

Game pass quests

Just wondering why march’s gamepass quests rewards were reduced to almost nothing? I did most of last month and i was liking it. This month though is not worth my time to collect a few points a day for a few pennies.
    I noticed that as well, but i thought it may have been normal because this month is only the start of my 2nd month having my Xbox and using game pass. However, when I checked the game pass quests again lady night, the completionist one went back to 1000.
Thema:

Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

1. Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ... - Similar Threads - been month since

2. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  3. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  7. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  8. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  9. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  10. SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have...: SO since 1 month when I have been playing games on my laptop especially valorant, I have been experiencing FPS lag from 120 fps to 10 fps when I get in combat. I saw that when I get in combat the...