Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the...

Discus and support Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Consistently have this problem of my Series X booting up in 480p mode causing me to restart the console to try and get it working normally. Sometimes a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, Jul 22, 2021.

1. /u/javycane
    /u/javycane Guest

Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the...

Consistently have this problem of my Series X booting up in 480p mode causing me to restart the console to try and get it working normally. Sometimes a simple reboot isnt enough and I have to work around with the TV to fix it. Its annoying and its been going on for 8 months.

submitted by /u/javycane
    [link] [comments]

/u/javycane, Jul 22, 2021
  2. LW_1183 Win User

Purchased Halo Master Chief Collection on PC - Isn't appearing in XBox One Library

Unfortunately its been a couple of months since I purchased it (though I haven't played it once) :(

Purchased it to play with Series X, which I'm still trying to get my hands on
  3. tejo chase Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

The actual name is Xbox. Then the series name is added for each version for instance series x will be the power house (and most expensive) Xbox then if and when they bring out a cheaper slightly less powerful version it will still be called Xbox followed
    by series ? (Maybe S or A) then they may even bring out a third again still called Xbox followed by series D maybe for digital. All guessing at the moment except for the Xbox Series X which is the one thats been announced.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Where can I buy a new Xbox power cable?

if its an xbox one s, one x, series s or series x than any figure 8 cable will be fine, just not a cheap one from wish.
  5. UGIxMartyr Win User

Consistent Disconnection from XBL (this hasnt been solved yet..Ive checked)

LMMFAO ITS BEEN 8 DAYS AND YOU PEOPLE STILL HAVENT CAME UP WITH AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM...OK I WOULD LIKE 3 MONTHS FREE BECAUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
  6. Samc191 Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

I've been in the program for 3 years and 1 month. I'm level 3 and I still don't have this on my series X..
Thema:

1. Its been 8 months and there are still instances of the Series X booting up in 480p on the... - Similar Threads - been months are

2. I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been waiting a month for a refund and I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft to...: I refunded 2 items on the 6th January 2024 and have yet to receive my money I don’t know how to reach out to Microsoft and check when it will come 7b0b0bd8-0af2-4c75-865b-62c84f1a20a5
  3. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  4. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  5. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  6. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  7. My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked over for 10 months now.: So, near the end of February 2023 my account was hacked, but luckily I recovered it. While I was trying to change the information back to before it was hacked Microsoft locked my account for...
  8. I have been having crashes for months while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having crashes for months while playing: Previously I had a gtx 960 with a ryzen 5 2600, I changed to a rtx 2060 and for months in many games I am having constant crashes, in some games happens after a while played and in others it is...
  9. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  10. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...